Eddie Vedder

"This is Cal, Nick, Chris, and Chester," Eddie said to you. You 6 were sitting at a restaurant sipping drinks and eating chips. You looked at them and introduced yourself, smiling until you reached Cal. You noticed she was staring at Eddie. For some reason it made you kind of mad.

After talking for a little while you excused yourself to use the washroom. You really didn't like the way Cal hadn't stopped staring at Eddie all night. He was your bestfriend and you didn't want anything to get in the way of that.

Staring in the mirror you sighed, tucking a piece of hair behind you ears and applying a fresh coat of lipstick. Taking a deep breath you opened the door and ran straight into Eddie.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," You said.

"Don't worry about it, I just wanted to make sure you were okay, you didn't look so well at the table," He replied.

"Yeah I'm just tired that's all," You lied. Eddie wrapped you in a hug and asked if you wanted to go. You leaned on his chest and wrapped your arms around him. You stayed like that for a while until Eddie let go of you and said, "Let's go." He knew you so well.

After saying bye to jealous Cal and the rest of Eddie's friends, he put his arm around you and led you out of the restaurant. Sometimes you wondered if you like him more then a friend..

*****

Part 2?

PS:WE GOT TO 100 VIEWS!! Which means a nice chapter tonight or in the morning :)

ps: I'll be updating this book every 5-7 days because I have so many idea's but I need a few days to perfect them...But don't worry you'll be getting Relatable Rock and Roll Book Updates every couple of days so you can wait with that ;)

Vote, comment any idea's, if you enjoyed :))

-Max