Andy Biersack (pt 1)

sorry I've been gone, but the end of the year got busy. Anyways this chapter is one of my favourites, enjoy...

******

You leaned back on your seat sighing. It was hot and humid, and you were stuck in a traffic jam. You shifted to the right so you could see farther down the road. It was packed. There was no chance you would get out in the next hour. You sit there, thinking about all the other places you could be right now. The upside was your driver Andy was with you. Andy had a face and jawline to die for. He was smart, kind and hot.

"Damn," Andy said as an ambulance's siren blared from behind you. Even the paramedics couldn't get through the jam. Andy leaned back and ran a hand through his hair. God he looked nice when he did that. His hair was soft and silky looking, and he...snap out of it! You thought, he was your  freaking uber driver. 

"Bzz bzz," Your phone started vibrating in you pocket. You took it out and saw it was your mom. Putting it to your ear you say, "Hello?".

"When are you coming home?!" Your mom yelled through the phone.

"I'm good how are you?" You replied sarcastically, and then followed up with a "There's a really bad traffic jam, sorry," So you wouldn't get yelled at even more.

"How long?" Your mom asked.

"More than an hour."

"Stay safe," Your mom replied, and hung up. You were missing your little brothers birthday party.

You put the phone back in your pocket. Suddenly feeling hotter than before, you put a hand on your forehead and feel beads of sweat dripping down your forehead.

Noticing you, Andy said, "Air conditioning's out for everyone." You looked around and noticed almost everyone's windows open. Andy had turned off the car, and there was no chance you would get moving so the air could blow through the windows.

You and Andy ended up listening to music for about 15 minutes, until the heat became even worse. You so badly wanted to pull off your top, but you had a halter bathing suit top underneath.

"I'm sorry you had to see this but it's too fucking hot," Andy said unclicking his seatbelt. In one quick motion, he pulled his sweat soaked t-shirt off. "Much better," he mumbled. Yeah a much better view, you thought. You tried not to peek, but it was impossible. He was sexy. His chest was hard and had tattoo's and muscles covering it.

You really wanted to just grab him and kiss him, but again you stopped yourself from even thinking those thoughts. He. Was. Your. Uber. Driver. Uber drivers don't kiss people they drive. Or do they..

*****

andyyyy :)

what'd you think? Definitely doing a PART 2.

Next post is a request but the post after WILL BE the part 2!! Super excited. Still not sure if I should do a Chris, Eddie and You book. The votes are super close. I think it's gonna be a book, but we'll see...

🎶Songs I listened to while writing:

In The End-Black Veil Brides

Goodbye Agony-Black Veil Brides