Chapter 28

Longsheng group became a mess because of the cyber attack they received. After 10 minutes their system return to normal. Longsheng Yuu gave a command to track down the hacker that infiltrates their system.

Since Tsu Yu is one of the tops hackers in the world it did not take long to trace the hacker that infiltrates the Longsheng Group system.

"Woah! Can't believe in the backwater of S city there would be a good hacker." Tsu Yu commented. Longsheng Yuu heard his comment.

"What did you say? What is this? Is this a code?

"I said there is a good hacker in S city. Yeah, it is a Morse code for SOS."

Longsheng Yuu suddenly think of Lanie, he immediately calls Ro Lan

"Check the Gu family what they are up to and check Ji Lanie conditions.

"Yun Xiao, cancel all my appointments today I'm going to S city." Longsheng Yuu orders his secretary who was holding his itinerary and always standing beside him. Everyone in the IT department is dumbfounded their mouth is gaped open.

In a flash, Longsheng Yuu is already out of their sight.

Before boarding a plane, Longsheng Yuu calls the S city police to surround Gu household and asks about Ji Lanie situation. He is worried about her so he asks the chief of police of S city to release a warrant of arrest for Ji Lanie and detain her in the detention center and serve her well.

....

In the Gu family, everyone is in a panic the whole villa is surrounded by the police. They don't know what happens or why are the police are here. Then they ask for Ji Lanie and showed the warrant of arrest.

Meanwhile, Ro Lan found out that Gu Mengshi hired some small time thugs to kidnap an old woman. Ro Lan and his people went to the suburb area of S city to find the old woman name Wei Shun, Ji Lanie treated Wei Shun as her only family.

They track Gu Mengshi phone calls using GPS phone tracker. They immediately went to the suburb area were the tracker points at. The place is an old abandoned factory owns by the Gu family. They found Wei Shun but they were too late she's already dead.
...

Lanie did not know whether she would laugh or cry. She was taken into the detention center. Although she's expecting this but not this fast, the thing that made her puzzled is the police is treating her like a VIP visitor. They serve her tea and refreshments and they keep asking if she needs anything, if she's uncomfortable etc.

When Longsheng Yuu came to the detention center Lanie asleep already. Ro Lan already told him what befall to the old lady Wei Shun. He does not know how to say it to Lanie. Longsheng Yuu does not want to see her heartbroken.

Lanie felt someone staring at her. When she opens her eyes and saw Longsheng Yuu looking at her. It feels like time stops turning, Lanie just stares at him.

Lanie return to herself when she heard Longsheng Yuu chuckle.
She became red as a ripe tomato.

"Hey! Are you ok? Do you have a fever? He came close and check whether she has a fever.

"YOU IDIOT!" Lanie is screaming inside. She could feel her heart would burst at any moment.

.....

Sorry for the late update kinda busy at work.....

😘thank you for reading my novel and voting.....😘😘😘😘😘

What do you think of this?

A. a pot of plant

B. a desert

 a desert