Chapter 10

After the incident in the dress shop, I heard from my aunt that Violet fire his staff doing "unworthy" and ask the Yun family to pay for the dress because the mastermind is Yun Xiao. Violet ask them a huge amount of money for damage in the dress. Aunt did not tell me how much Violet demanded. But I'm pretty much sure it is in a million cause that dress contains real diamond and after the incident, Yun Xiao was grounded.
.

...

It's been two months after my rebirth and school started I've been officially 2nd grader again.
I and dad's life is full of bliss. Little did they know  Gu Mengshi went for them but the Ji family servants are following the old master word to not allow father and daughter found her and not to let her talk to them.

Since I'm too young to start up my own business I just bake occasionally so that my skills won't go to dust. Today I'm making Puff Pastry Berries & Cream Tarts and bring it to dad.

Today my dad's game is having a trial test and I'm one of the volunteer's testers

After I bake and change my clothes me and my two cousins went to Arcade city where the trial test will be held.

20 minutes later we arrived, my dad and Longsheng Yuu are in the parking lot waiting for us.

I ran to my dad and hug his waist. "Dad, I bake you a puff pastry."

"Good, let's eat later."

Ji Rie and Ji Yun greeted their second uncle. Longsheng Yuu wants to talk to Lanie but he does not know what to say so he kept looking at her.

All of them went to the second floor of arcade city were the trial games will be held. Arcade city consists of fourth floors in first is the arcade games in the second floor there are pc games in third and fourth floor only VIP could enter.

Since the software games that Lanie's father made is called Battle of Destiny is an MMORPG game. It is the first MMORPG games in their country to produce which her dad's team mission is to create a game comparable to EverQuest which release by Sony Entertainment Online.

When we enter the room the other game testers are already inside. Lanie found out that 4 of them are the only elementary kids there all of the game testers are in high school already. Lanie went to her assign computer awkwardly everyone is looking at her. She's the only girl in the game testers.

Massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) are a combination of role-playing video games and massively multiplayer online games in which a very large number of players interact with one another within a virtual world.

As in all RPGs, the player assumes the role of a character and takes control over many of that character's actions. MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player online RPGs by the number of players able to interact together, and by the game's persistent world.

In Battle of Destiny, players move their character throughout the medieval fantasy world of Selune, often fighting monsters and enemies for treasure and experience points, and optionally mastering trade skills. As they progress, players advance in level, gaining power, prestige, spells, and abilities through valorous deeds such as entering overrun castles and keeps, defeating worthy opponents found within, and looting their remains. Experience and prestigious equipment can also be obtained by completing quests given out by non-player characters found throughout the land.

Lanie and the others started to play games. Lanie plays seriously cause this game is his dad develop. Although in the past because of this game the Gu group have a cooperation with Longsheng group and became known into the Capital. Her mother as the Chairman of Gu group and her Uncle is the president of Gu group does not know how to run a company. If it wasn't for her dad's fortune left by the Ning couple and dad's ability to develop the game and sell it to high price they already went bankrupt.

This is also the reason she packed her laptop all her dad's develop games are saved on her laptop.

Longsheng Yuu kept looking at Lanie he was amazed at how talented Lanie at her fingers is flying at the keyboard and she only looking at the monitor.

Even Ji Ling's teammates are amazed.

"Cousin, aren't you cheating?" Ji Yun asks suddenly whose sitting beside her.

Lanie looks at her cousin. "What is that suppose to mean?"  She confusedly asks.

"You played as if  you done it a thousand times." Ji Yun answers her back.

"Oh!" Goodness, I forgot again I'm just eight years old. Lanie told to herself. "My dad taught me how." Lanie uses her dad as a shield.

"That's not fair, uncle you have to teach us how to play to." Ji Yun said to his uncle.

Ji Ling and everyone just laugh.