Chapter 15

To make the travel going home more comfortable Longsheng Yuu prepare a lot of drinks like water and almond milk on which can help to alleviate jet lag.

"Are you hungry? I brought something to eat." Longsheng Yuu gave Lanie an oatmeal porridge with cherries which also good for jet lag.

"I don't want to eat I'm already full just give me an almond milk," Lanie says spoiled.

"Ok," Longsheng Yuu takes out a carton of almond milk put the straw and give to Lanie.

Lanie happily accepted it and drink the almond milk. Lanie is used to Yuu's taking care of her whenever they go out to play or went out of town. Lanie opens the window car and looks at the scenery. Lanie misses the bustling of the capital the heavy traffic. Which they are now stuck in.

Longsheng Yuu felt the air inside the car. When he opens his eyes, his face becomes dark. When he saw Lanie who was excitedly looking at the window. There are people keep staring at Lanie and she did not realize it.

Lanie was shocked when Yuu suddenly lunge at her and close the window. She confusedly looks at him.

"It's cold outside." Then he put the blanket in Lanie.

"....." Lanie.

While Lanie and Yuu are having a good time together someone else is not. Yun Xiao face is black as a charcoal. She is feeling hatred against Ji Lanie. All of this account one day she'll make her pay.

....

After a while, Lanie saw the Ji mansion. Even though she only lived here for a few days. Only in this house, she felt belongs here.
When the car went into the house. All of Lanie's family are waiting for her. After coming down from the car, Lanie is running to her dad and hug him. She hugs also everyone especially her grandfather. Lanie clings to her grandfather went into the living room and they are happily chatting.

Yun Xiao felt her blood is boiling with jealousy. Since this is not Longsheng house she could not utter a single word.

The Ji family became lively because of Lanie's return.
.....

In a blink of an eye, summer ends and school year officially started. Before school starts a grand wedding will be held, my dad and Miss Zhao Wei are going to married. Before they even married I already start calling her mom. I don't know why, but I felt closer to her than to my real mother. My parent's wedding will be held at Emperor hotel garden and the reception will be held there. Emperor hotel is a newly established hotel by Ji Group. But in five years it will become the number one hotel in our country and it will include in the top ten list in the world best hotel.

The wedding motifs are traditional with the modern twists. My mother is a red satin beaded top illusion qipao.

 My mother is a red satin beaded top illusion qipao

My dad is wearing a red suit with a dragon pattern.

Since the wedding party has a motif, everyone is required to wear a traditional dress or suit

Since the wedding party has a motif, everyone is required to wear a traditional dress or suit. Currently, I'm wearing a beige short qipao.

Funny thing is Longsheng Yuu is wearing a beige tang suit

Funny thing is Longsheng Yuu is wearing a beige tang suit. When we stand next to each other we look like a couple. Since I'm taller than my peers, I do not look like 13 years old.

 Since I'm taller than my peers, I do not look like 13 years old

The wedding ceremony ends peacefully. The party is going on. Lanie and Yuu are dancing gracefully in the floor. A handsome boy and beautiful girl dancing is a feast in the eye. No one wanted to dance with them. Not to mention they also wearing a matching colour. That made them looks like a real couple.

"Who is that girl?" Most people at the party already forgotten who Lanie is. Guess 1

"Is she the bride daughter? She looks a lot like her. Guess 2

" No, she's the daughter of Ji Ling, she appears in the public five years ago". Guess 3

While everyone keeps praising Lanie. Someone had a blackface. She felt stabbing pain seeing them close together. Her heart felt a wrenching pain. She could not accept the fact that Longsheng Yuu already like someone. She works so hard to be a perfect girl so that Longsheng Yuu could see her. Build the reputation of Longsheng Yuu's girlfriend. All of them just go down the drain.

"Xiao Er, what are you doing?" She could not take it anymore, seeing her face changing from black to blue then white.

"Mom, what am I going to do? Brother Yuu is already taken from me...hu..hu... Tears keep fallen from Yun Xiao eyes.

"Don't cry, don't forget she's four years younger than you and Longsheng Yuu. You have lots of time ahead. We will destroy her reputation today, let's see if the Longsheng family will still like her." Rong Xing smiles mysteriously while looking at Lanie.