Chapter 5

Head butler Lu Jian invited the father and daughter in the party.
In one of the room, there's already their formal dresses.

Ji Lanie is a bit doubtful why would they be invited they were just unknown people. She was given a navy blue floral lace tutu dress. To her dad Violet Blazer, Black V-neck T-shirt, Black Leather Jeans. The head butler urges them to change clothes.

The head butler bow to them before he left and told them someone will inform them if the banquet starts.
....

Inside the President Suite the old master Ji Fengju waiting for head butler news. "Tap tap tap..." the old man heard a 3 gentle knocks.

"Come In." Inside the room, the two sons are Ji Ring the eldest son and the third son Ji Wan of old master and his 2 grandsons from his eldest son are Ji Rie 12 yrs old and Ji Yun whose 10 this year are also present.

The butler bows his head before he speaks. "Old master everything is in place." 

"Good...good.." the old master cannot stop himself from crying

"Dad, are you alright? The two worryingly ask since their father is already old his heart might not able to take the pressure.

"I'm ok, don't worry I'm just happy we're finally complete. Let's go we're gonna take your brother home also my granddaughter." Ji Fengjun happily said. Ji Ring assisted his father walking to the father and daughters room. The siblings just listen silently and came with their father since they only heard bits about this second uncle of them.

The old master carries the wooden sculpted teddy bear. This is his second son last gift for him he was wishing that his son might remember something if he sees this cause they found out that his son lost his memory 15 years ago an old rich couple found his son and adopted him. He lived alright the old couple passed away but they left him a small fortune so that he could finish his study. He could not accept that his son and granddaughter is been bully by that woman.

....

While waiting for someone to call them Lanie fell asleep. Ji Ling keeps walking back and forth. He felt restless today, the name Jinling Hotel felt familiar.

Suddenly there was a low tap in the door.

When Ji Ling opens the door there are 5 people in the doorway. But his eyes fell on the sculpted bear he reaches out to the sculpted bear. This bear is familiar to him when he touches the sculpted bear flash of images in his mind. He saw his younger self-carving these wooden bear and giving to his father.

"Dad, Ji Ling said to the person who was holding the sculpted bear.

"Elder brother how about me do you recognized me!! Ji Wan asks excitedly.

"Younger brother wan, Elder brother Ring." Ji Ling tears keep fall on his eyes and look at his two brothers.  "My memory is a bit fuzzy but I remember this bear I sculpted this bear for more than a year. I remember elder brother said once my efforts are futile I should just hire someone or bought an already made. But I just persist and I made it but when I present it to dad you and wan keep laughing the bear looks like between a dog and a cat. Although dad is happy I almost died of shame. After that, when dad goes off for work I snuck into his room and steal the bear and re-sculpted it again then...I can't seem to remember...." beads of sweat form on Ji Ling's forehead.

"Xiao Ling, you don't have to remember everything. What's more important is you are back and you can recognize us. The old master Ji Fengjun said.

Lanie wakes up hearing the commotion at the door. "Dad!" Lanie screams she was having a panic attack, she's afraid that her mother already came with the police and her dad will be taken away.

Lanie stumbles and fall and ran to the door her dad catch and lift her up and appease her.

"Hey! What's wrong?" Ji Ling gently asks while stroking Lanie's back.

Lanie imitates a real eight-year-old kid. She felt embarrassed, she's not expecting there's just a visitor and not that woman. It's a good thing in her past life she learns to act.

"Lanie had a bad dream that dad was taken away by someone."

"You don't have to worry no one can take your dad away the Ji Group is behind your back." Ji Fengjun said

Lanie look confused at the old master then his dad brothers and cousins. She's surprised to see the younger version of the President and vice-president of Ji group in the future.

"Oh! My bad I haven't introduced to you my daughter Lanie she's 8 now loves to bake and very intelligent." Ji Ling proudly introduced her daughter to his father and siblings. "Lanie, say hello to them."

"Dad put me down." She answers her dad.

Her dad put her down immediately. "Hello! My name is Ji Lanie.

Since Lanie just finishes from crying there's still left tears in the rim of her eyes that makes her adorable charming that makes you want to pet and spoil her. If Lanie finds out what their thinking show will definitely vomit blood.

"Come to grandpa," Ji Fengjun said to her only granddaughter. Lanie jogs onto his grandfather's embrace then her grandpa introduced her uncle and cousins.