Chapter 6

It's been 30 minutes since the banquet should start but until now it hasn't although Madam Ji is here to appease the guest. But she is not talking what's going on. So everyone is a thirst for a gossip.

A little while the main family of Ji family came to the front is the Chairman of Ji group and the birthday celebrant on his left he is holding the hands of a cute and adorable little girl which they never saw before, curiosity aroused from guest on his right side is his two grandson from his eldest son. On the back is his two sons and a man they never saw before but not everyone. Like the Chairman of Longsheng group.

"It's Ji Ling, they finally found Linger." Chairman of Longsheng group said.

"Grandpa, who is he? Longsheng Yui curiously asks but his eyes never remove from the girl.

"He is your grandpa Fengjun second son who mysteriously disappears 15 years ago."
......

"To everyone are here in my 60th birthday I would like to thank you all and I'd like to share you a wonderful news. My son Ji Ling who had an accident and gone missing for 15 years is finally returning to us and my 2nd son daughter my adorable granddaughter Ji Lanie."

Lanie felt elated, that woman could not put her dad in prison and won't be able to bully him. Unaware that she is smiling brightly to everyone. She does not know that she's affecting someone.

Longsheng Yuu could feel his heart badump. His grandpa suddenly pokes him in the shoulder.

"Xiao Yuu, do you want her to be betrothed to you? You know I can ask your grandpa, Feng." Jokingly ask by Longsheng Wang.

"GRANDPA! Longsheng Yuu said while gritting his teeth. But his face is red as a tomato. "What are you saying we're too young." His voice is small you could not almost hear.

"Ha ha ha...Longsheng Wang laughs out loud. "If I were you I will make her my bride now. I'm pretty much sure she'll become a big beauty when she grows up." Longsheng Wang advice his grandson.

"Even if she's pretty most likely she'll turn to a vase." A girl the same age as Longsheng Yuu says.

"So, what at least she'll be a case where you can be proud to display." Longsheng Yuu retorted back while he kept staring at Ji Lanie who was dragged by her two cousins to meet other kids.

The girl clenched her hands, she will not accept this. She will be future Madam Longsheng for a long time now she uses her identity as Longsheng Yuu cousins on the mother side to be close to him and her mother is Longsheng Yuu's dad secretary.

"Yun Xiao, don't be rude." Mrs Yun said criticising her daughter but you can see the disdain in her eyes looking at Lanie.

Longsheng Wang does not care what the mother and daughter think about her future granddaughter in law his mind already set. "Let's go xiao Yuu, we haven't congratulated your grandpa, Feng.
....

Lanie was called back by his grandfather to meet someone. It brought her relief cuz she's really tired meeting people, too bad, not one of them she manages to remember their names she's too bad at remembering the names of unimportant to her.

But when she comes near she felt fate is cruel to her. The person you don't want to meet is actually right in front of you.

"Lanie, this your grandpa Wang and this is your brother Yuu. "Her grandpa introduced to her

"Hello! Grandpa Wang, Brother Yuu My name is Ji Lanie, I'm 8 years old I love to bake pastry. Lanie adorably introduces herself but inside she felt nervous she could feel her heart would leap out any moment.

Longsheng Yuu heart started to thump....thump...."Hi! I'm Long... Longsheng YUU NICE TO MEET YOU!" He screams at the top of his lungs. Longsheng Yuu realized what he has done his face and ears are all red from embarrassment and all the guests are looking at them.

Lanie covers her mouth and giggle. She should be afraid be scared of him she does not have an explanation that for her, the Longsheng Yuu in front of her is really cute she does not have to worry about anything in terms of power the Ji Group power is comparable to Longsheng Group at present and in the future. Currently, she's planning to enjoy her child life which she never got the chance in her last life.

When Longsheng Yuu look at his side he found out that his grandfather and grandpa Feng actually left them alone. He bows his head and walks away stiffly.

Seeing this Yun Xiao felt immense jealousy and hatred against Ji Lanie.

Not far away Gu Mengshi sitting alone and drinking wine. She clutches the glass wine hard she can't believe that fool is the second son of Ji Group chairman.