Chapter 7

Gu Mengshi is looking for Ji Ling in a past few days cause the game software she's gonna use to cooperate with Longsheng group is not yet finished. Gu Mengshi plans to use her daughter to threaten him to finish the software. Just like in the original time. But too bad it's to late now cause the finish game software is already been bought by Mac software company a subsidiary company of Longsheng Group.

When she found out this she was furious. That game software, own by her Gu Group how dare him to steal it from them.

She felt elate thinking about being Second Madam Ji. In the past, in order to help her family's financial problem, she married Ji Ling. That time the old Ning couple who adopted him passed away. All the Properties and cash in banks he inherited all of them. Although he was handsome and brilliant game developer he was a fool and naive. That is why she does not like him.

She forgets that she already divorce him and cut off their ties. The Ji family is protective of their family. The old master would not let his son and the only granddaughter hurt. The Ji family already assigned people to watch her move.

The banquet end successfully. The Ji family especially the old master didn't allow the father and daughter went home to their duplex house. The old master was afraid something might happen to his son and granddaughter now that woman also here in the capital.
......
Ji Lanie with her Aunt Wang Shi her first uncle wife went to the room they prepare for her. She was amazed to see her room, a purple princess room with a walk-in closet.

 She was amazed to see her room, a purple princess room with a walk-in closet

Lanie is speechless there's already clothes, shoe accessories etc

"Did you like it?" Her aunt asks her she might not like her arrangement. "If you don't like it we can change the interior design that you like." Her aunt added.

"Are you kidding me! Aunt it so gorgeous it's beautiful than in my previous room." Lanie excitedly answer.

Her aunt misunderstood her words she thought Lanie says about her own room in S city. But Lanie is talking about her previous life. All of her clothes when she was a child are "hand me down" in her neighborhood. Even though someone is kind enough to sponsor her schooling from elementary to high school and give her a shelter but her living expenses she had to provide for herself.

Wang Shi looking at her niece happy expression while holding her clothes she felt pity for the child for having a worthless mother.

"Darling, tomorrow we will go shopping." Her aunt suddenly said while holding her hands.

"But aunt I already have many clothes.

"No buts! Take a bath now go to sleep early were going to go shopping for the whole day tomorrow.

Lanie smiled and said. "Aunt, I will listen to you."

After her aunt went out of her room. Lanie takes a bath and prepares to sleep when her dad came into her room. "Dad." Lanie runs to her dad and hugs his waist.

Ji Ling chuckles and said to her daughter. "What's wrong? He touches Lanie's head who was hugging him tightly.

She says while indulging herself to the warmth she misses a lot for two decades. "Dad, will you read me a book? Even though she's 27 years old inside but it's every adult wish to return to your child self one more time. Since she was blessed and return to her child self she will take this chance for granted.

For the first time after his divorce, Ji Ling saw her daughter asleep peacefully, every night her daughter is been crying and restless. Her daughter never shown she was hurt but as a father and the one who took care of her he could feel her uneasiness. He decided to start today he'll start to amend himself.

In reality, Lanie kept having a nightmare about her dad thrown in a prison for the second time and was killed there because of her uselessness.

While Ji Lanie having a peaceful night sleep somebody else is not.

Longsheng Yuu was awakened by a nightmare he was drenched in a cold sweat. He was breathing heavily. In his dream, he saw a man who was holding a lifeless woman lying in a bed full of blood. He couldn't see their face but he could feel the man's agony and grief.