Chapter 4

The father and daughter are both really happy. Since coming into capital good things happen to them.

They went to sleep early cause they only got 3 days to prepare the order.

In the morning the father and daughter went to the bakery supply to buy all their ingredients to make mini cake and cupcake and as a thank you for ordering and the first customer Lanie is planning to make also a cake for the old master of Ji Group.

While they were busy, unbeknownst to them a storm and a surprise waiting for them.

While Lanie busy making the base of the cake her dad start to make the stand holder for the bite-size cake. On the second day, Lanie started to arrange the cake and start frosting. She also starts making the thank you cake for the old master.

On the third day, Lanie finishes making the buttercream cake for the old master with the black, white and silver theme fondant details.

When Ji Ling went in and saw Lanie's cake he was surprised to see the cake finish it is good as a real Pastry chef in a 5-star hotel or a renowned cake decorator

"My goodness, Lanie where did you learn that!?"

Lanie felt cold sweat in her hands. She forgot she's only 8 years old. "Dad have you forgotten I always practised at home I started using clay." Lanie makes up excuses but sweat started to form On her back and her hands cold.

Her dad easily believes in, she sighs of relief.
.....

The day of the banquet came in Lanie's dad rent a van at 3:00 pm Ji Ling and Ji Lanie went to the Jinling hotel at first she called the head butler of the Ji household.

When they came in the butler with a staff's of the hotel already waiting for them. They help them to lift all the Tupperware box were the mini cake in. When the Lu Jian saw the cake he was surprised that they can make this beautiful cake.

Lu Jian keeps staring at Lanie's dad. He heard from the old master that this is his long lost 2nd son.

It's been 15 years since the second young master missing. The old master uses all his contacts to find his son but they didn't manage to find him. Who would think that the second young master is in the backwater of S city? The second young master becomes a laughing stock in S city on the 8th birthday of his daughter his wife announce of divorcing him. The Ji family is been furious they also found out today that woman has a movement and it's coming to the Capital with police in tow.

When the butler head Lu Jian return to his senses. The father and daughter gave him another shock the bite-size cake stacks up nicely.

 The father and daughter gave him another shock the bite-size cake stacks up nicely

The guest one by one arrived. Longsheng Yuu who came early keeps looking at the girl who was arranging the cake. The girl wore a very simple clothes a pink short sleeves patchwork dresses. Longsheng Yuu could not stop himself looking at her as if he knew her.