Female Viagra Prank

A/N: ****** SMUTTY I GUESS******vote so I know you like it. also vote if you want a part two to this!!!!

So remember how I said I shouldn't prank Demi. Too fucking late. I'll just take whatever she throws at me. So right now we are throwing a spontaneous barbecue and Demi asked me to get her some fruit punch.

I'm so nervous about this but like I said fuck it. I read the label on the package and it said it recommends just one but it also didn't say don't take more than one so I put two in there. I reach back with Demi's drink and hand it to her.

Demi: Thankyou baby!

Y/N: you're welcome babe!

It's been about an hour since she drank the fruit punch but nothing has happened. I feel really fucking horny right now. Shit. Shit. Shit. I think I drank the wrong cup. I look over at Demi and nothing. I feel my lady parts start to get excited. I began moving in my seat thinking of what's wrong. It clicked. I fucking got out drinks mixed up. Dammit. Fuck me. No but she really needs to fuck me.

Demi: Babe you ok?

Y/n: Yh baby, just feel like dancing. Care to?

Demi: sure thing babe. Come on!

I need to handle this situation immediately. And me being the dumbass I am, I put two fucking pills. Shit. And to top things off, Pony by Genuine comes on. Demi is facing me on the dance floor and is grinding against me. Fuck this feels so damn good. I spin her around so now she's grinding her ass against my sensitive vajayjay. Best decision ever.

I gently placed my hand on one of her shoulders and one on her waist and I pushed her forward a bit. She's now bent over, shit. I need to handle this another way. I slowly pulled her away so no one noticed and took her to our room.

Y/n: Babe I need to tell you something and I need you to help me please. Don't get mad ok?

Demi: tell me what it is and maybe I won't.....

Y/n: I tried to prank you with female viagra but I got our cups mixed up and now I'm horny and I was wondering you wanted to help me because I know you're probably mad right now and I-I-...

She cut me off my shoving her hand down my pants. Fuck me. Yes fuck me right Demi. "I don't know if I should help you...." she whispered in my ear. "Baby please I promise I'll do anything you ask me to for a week if you make me cum.....I'm laterally begging you pl-..." I tried to say but couldn't because of her magical fingers. "Make it two weeks and I'll make you cum hard..." she said biting my earlobe. "F-f-fine....." I moaned.

"Get in the bed you fucking horn-dog....." I went over to the bed and laid back as she climbed on top of me. She took off every piece of clothing I had on my body and got to work on me.

*****I feel so weird writing smut but I'll try I guess******

She took my left nipple between her teeth as I continued to buck my hips against her torso that it exposed by a crop top. "Ohhhh Baby please I need you now...." she wasted no time putting her face between my thighs. Her lips attached to my very very sensitive vajayjay bud and sucked on it. She began bobbing her head over my clitorial area (clitorial isn't a word but I felt like it fit).

Every so often she would give it a couple flicks and then began sucking again. Just when I was about to reach my climax she shoved two fingers in me. I reached down and held the back of her head and pushed her further in my vagina.

Y/n: OHHHH FUCK D-DEMIIIIIII

Demi: Is my baby gonna cum for m-

Y/n: Holy f-f-ducking s-shit!!!!!!!!!

I cut her off by shoving her back inside me as I came hard as fuck. She reached up with her free hand and squeezed my tit as ride out my high. That fucking viagra was strong because my high lasted a good three minutes. I laid there grinding non stop against her mouth as she continued to suck.

Y/n: b-baby c-can't stoooooopppppp

Demi: cum again baby fucking cum for me again.

Y/n: oh fuck. Oh Fuck! OHHHHH FUCKKKKKK

Another orgasm ripped through me. This time the high lasted not as long as the first and I eventually stopped grinding against her. I panted as she got up to straddle me. "You're lucky I love you, I could have left you hanging to do that yourself...." she said pecking my lips.

"Thankyou Baby, I love you too....." I said out of breath still. I went to get up but was pushed back down. "Ah Ah Ah, your two weeks start now my love so get on your knees because now I'm turned on...."

"But I didn't say which two weeks Babe, maybe the first two weeks in 2028. How's that sound?" I said jokingly. ""Don't play with me y/-" I said getting obviously angry. " I'm kidding babe, lay back let me handle the wetness between your legs." I replied getting on my knees. "Mmmmm....." she moaned as I started. I can't believe my fucking prank backfired. Don't worry I'm definitely gonna get more viagra and prank her with it. She needs to feel the orgasms on viagra. Those shits are life changing.