She's Mine

You couldn't believe what just happened. Did Demi just punch a guy out?...for what you may ask?....One word...protectiveness. Sooooo story time....... you and Demi got ready for this dinner that your friend was hosting and to top it all off none of you wanted to go but already agreed to. *sexy whistle* "Well damn babe, i thought dessert was after dinner but i think i want mine now.." you said looking at Demi. "uh uh uh...not until we get back" teasing you of course. 'well fuck...she knows she looks good and is just going to tease me like that?' you asked yourself. Of course she's doing everything in her power to make you want her more...from biting her lip to checking herself out in the mirror to kissing you and then suddenly stopping. Uhhhhh....its fucking killing you, slamming her against a wall and kissing her as hard as possible. With every kiss she smiles through and tries to get away but its not going to be that easy. You finally give up trying and both of you get in the car and drive to your friend's house.

Thought the entire car ride she grabs the steering wheel with her left hand and slowly rubs up your thigh with her right. As she does this you try focusing on your phone and any possible place than at her. Her and this fucking teasing....dont get me wrong its fucking sexy but goddamit its also annoying when she doesn't give in. Anyway back to the story, you pull up to your friend's house and she opens the door for you. Before you got a chance to ring the doorbell, you feel Demi's hand across your as and a stinging sensation. "That ass is amazing...cant wait until later...*winks" Demi says with a huge grin on her face. You reach and ring the doorbell, ass still stinging, and your friend opens the door and welcomes you inside. There had to be at least 60+ people there and more still arriving.

Demi gripped my hand and led us to a less crowded area of what seemed like a 'walmart sized' house. You finally get to the kitchen which is still crowded but its better than the main living room. As the night grew older and older, people started to get a little out of hand with drinking. I guess you could say this was the party after the party. Everyone was dancing having a good time when you felt this figure creep up behind you and placed his hands on your waist. You seeing that he was intoxicated, you tried to tell him no as clear as possible but he wouldn't budge. Demi even spun you around so you were now dancing other but the guy only got worse and worse. He kept trying to pull you away and even tried kissing you. Thats when Demi got fucking triggered...

D: Ok buddy, i suggest you back up off my girl and enjoy your night somewhere else. She's mine okay......

G: Listen girly, i don't know who your talking to but i can do whatever i want.....*laughs in Demi's face*

D: Ok dickface, i tried being nice but clearly you don't understand.....

G: Dickface? And what are you going to do BITCH...

As soon as the word 'bitch' flew out of his mouth, Demi's knuckles connected with his jaw laying him straight out on the ground. She then tried to climb on top of him to continue but you stepped between her and him pulling her away. "Babe calm down.....im fine.....its ok....look at me Demi.." trying to reason with her. you literally had to force her face too look at you. "Not gonna lie, this probably isn't the right time, but.....that was sexy as fuck..." you said as a smiled plastered on her face.She grasped your waist and pulled you in a deep kiss. "Ill be damned if anyone else touches you....let this be a lesson....that is the result of me loving you so much...." Demi said through each kiss.

After Demi had calm down, we went back in the living room where we left the guy who was like 'sleeping beauty'. Your friend whose house it was, wasn't actually mad he said that the guy who was pushing up on me just gets out of control and that he was going to be fine. On that note everyone left and went their separate ways. You decided to drive and do to Demi what she did to you.....you steered with one hand and rubbed her thigh with the other. As soon as you got home, you walked in after her and after taking off your shoes you turned around being slammed against the couch. "Now...let...me...show...you...why...i...get..to call...you mine..." Demi said kissing you. "Is it time for my dessert then? whats on the menu?" you asked smirking. Before you could even get another word out, her hands were already between your legs and going at it.

"Fuuuccckkkkkk Demetria D-D-Devonne Lo-va-toooo...." moan after moan. Her lips just moving lower and lower on your body. As she was about to reach your spot, she flipped you over and now you were on top. "What gives.....i was almost there..." you asked still kissing. "I like seeing you on top...its just something about you straddling me that turns me on more..." she replied. Grinding against her clothed crotch, she started to moan looking down at your actions. You could tell she couldn't take it anymore, she ripped her bottom half of clothes off and did the same to you. She placed your body back on top of her and you continued. "Y/N...." dragging out every syllable of you name. You felt how much she was getting wet, catching you both off guard, you both climaxed at the same time. After you got off of he, you were about to going the room when you were forced back on the couch, on the bottom this time.

"Uh Uh Uh......i want seconds......" looking down at how wet you still were...." i can see you do too..." Demi said seductively.