Tease

A/N: This wasn't that good but oh well. Any suggestions for any other imagines?

That's the las time Y/N teases me. She starts something and doesn't finish knowing damn well when she starts something with me i need her to finish. We were at a friend's house for dinner and she started rubbing my thigh under the table. I look at her from the side of my eye and she's fucking smirking. Slowly her hands caress my thigh gently and move up towards my soaked thong. Not much material separating me from her bare hand.

Caleb (your friend): So how have you guys been? Haven't seen you in forever!

Alex (Caleb's Husband): Honestly though, we haven't seen you in forever.....

Y/N: We've been really good and we totally miss you guys, isn't that right babe?

Y/N looked at me expressively knowing what she was doing to me. Her hand was now gripping my vagina ever so perfectly and massaging it. I crossed my legs trapping her hand tightly between my thighs.

Demi: Yh definitely! We have to do something soon together, like a couples road trip or something!

Alex: Oh my gosh, that sounds amazing!

Caleb: So Y/N and Demi, Alex and I made this collage of our friend group and gave everyone a copy. I'll go get you guys' copy.

Caleb gets up and walks down to the 'man cave', that pretty much looked like the inside of Rupaul's Drag rRace workroom, for the gift. After a few moments he called for Alex because he couldn't find it. So now it was just me and Y/N in the room. She gets on her knees under the table and parted my thighs.

Demi: Y/N what are you doing? They could be back any moment. This is not the time for this!

Y/N: If you want me to stop then why are you so wet? Now do you want me to do this or not?

Demi: I hate you.....

Y/N was seep inside me with her tongue. I couldn't help but let out small moans, covering my mouth trying not to be so loud. I was getting close and she fucking pulled away and sat back in the her chair.

Demi: Now Y/N you know damn well i was close and if you weren't gonna finish me off then why did you start?

Y/N: Love you too babe.

Alex and Caleb came back inside the dining room holding the mile wide picture frame. It was gorgeous and captured what our friend group really was. It had our first baseball game and our first vacation together. It was amazing but it still didn't cover the fact that y/n pissed me off. SO we thanked them for the gift and we left. The car ride home was silent, y/n of course trying to make conversation. We reached home and i went directly upstairs and changed into something I've never wore for y/n but knew it would make her vulnerable. It would definitely break her. I walked out of the bathroom and laid next to y/n in the bed.

She looked at me and her eyes immediately widened. She tried to kiss me but i turned my head away so she flipped over. I began touching myself and moaned loud enough for her to hear. She turned her head enough o see what i was doing and bit her lip in the process.

Y/N: Babe do you want me to do that?

Demi: No babe i got it.....

Y/N: Please, you're making me horny as fuck and i need to touch your body right now.....

Demi: I said i got it and remember at dinner when you teased me? Its your turn to be teased, so now your gonna watch me fuck myself good.

Y/N: babe I'm sorry about dinner but i cant control myself. Im begging you please!

Demi: Like i said...YOU ARE GONNA WATCH UNTIL I SAY SO GOT IT?

Y/N: Yes ma'am......

I spread my legs wide enough throwing my right leg over y/n. "Mmmmm, fuck that feels so good" i moan throwing my head back against the pillow. "Holy shit! Mhmm ohhh fuck" i kept this going until i saw y/n sweat and realized she could help herself. "Babe please! Ive learned my lesson. Im never going to tease you again....Baby please let me please you....." I looked at her and grabbed her neck and pushed her face close enough to my pussy so she can see how wet i was. " You are to stare at me pleasuring myself until i say you can eat. You are not to move your head until i say so got it?" she only nodded. I knew i was making her more sexually frustrated as time went on. She stayed in that position for a while and i looked down at her and saw her mouth watering at how bad she wanted to eat me out.

"Y/N will you ever tease me again? " I asked her. " No ma'am, i promise with all my hear now can i please have some?" i gave her the ok to devour my vagina. Holy shit, making her wait it out was a good ass decision. "Ohhh fuck baby right there..." i grasped the back of her neck and pushed her deeper in me. She then flipped over pulling me on top of her face. "Grind against me baby" she mumbled through my folds. I started to go at it on her face and she just ate more and more. "Ohhh baby I'm close, da-da-dont stop please!" i climaxed all over her face and she let me ride out my high. She sat up pulling me to straddle her. "And what have we learned today Ms. Y/L/N?" "To never tease you again in my life, i literally was about to cum inside my pants if you didn't let me touch you." she said kissing me. "Thats what i thought. I think i deserve round two and then maybe i'll think about giving you a reward. What do you say?" i whispered into her ear as she rolled her eyes. " I think i can do that...." she laid me against the bed and okay maybe i had more than round two but at least she know now not to tease me.