Cold Feet

A/N: I don't know what made me think of this but it happened. Pretty random honestly. I would love to know what you guys think

Y/N POV:

So Demi thought it was good idea to watch a movie and of course she picks horror as the genre. Not saying that there is anything wrong with horrors but she asked me to pick. Now i think its a great idea that right after we watch a horror movie to scare Demi. So the movie i picked was 'As Above so Below'. Shit scared the living daylights out of her, not so much me. So in the middle of the movie, making some bullshit excuse that i was thirsty, i went downstairs and waited for the right moment. I connected my phone to the bluetooth speakers that run through the entire house including the hallway by our bedroom, and played some ghost noises.

*She texts you*

Demi: Babe?

Demi: Fucking hell, babe if you don't stop messing with me....

Y/N: What are you talking about? Im downstairs making hot chocolate.

Demi: Y/N, im not gonna say it again. Disconnect your shit from the speakers and get your ass back up here. Im scared as shit.

Y/N: What do you mean? Im not connected to anything.

Demi: Then why can i hear you typing over the speakers.....

Y/N: Fuck you...

Demi: Yh maybe you won't get to after that. I honestly was scared.

You didn't even realize that the typing noise was over the speakers because you were to caught up in trying to scare her. You walked back up stairs and opened the bedroom door and Demi was not in the bed. 'fuck' you thought to yourself as you creeped through the room slowly. You pick up the nearby nerf gun and walked to the closet, nothing. You walked to coset and nothing again. So you resort to standing next to the bed and calling her phone seeing that she had taken it wherever she was hiding but you didn't hear anything . You feel something around your ankle and you jumped back almost smashing your face against the dresser.

Y/N: Fuck Demi, knock on wood, i could have died literally.

Demi: No one told you to try and scare me.....

Y/N: Yh ok Ms.Pennywise who clearly terrorizes the bottom of the bed.

She smiles at you and you both get back in bed. The movie had finished and now you were cuddling. You could feel the shivers of Demi's body, the fear in her right now was sadly pretty funny. She turns and faces you and whispers " babe i think there's something in the bed..only my feet are cold". And before you could respond she is now positioning herself to literally climb into your pants with you. "Demi i realize that my pants are to big on me but i dont think there is room for both of us in them" you tell her as she forces herself in your trousers. "Watch me...." and before you knew it both of you where sharing pants. "Oh my god Demi, this is ridiculous" you say towards her face. "Love you too baby now get some sleep" she replies seriously. " Ya know what its things like this that make me love you more" kissing her before both of you fall asleep.