14.

'500,000$?!' Taehyung asked in shock from Hosoek as they've been talking on the phone for almost half an hour and Hosoek didn't wanted to move on from the 'Park Jimin bought Kim Taehyung' topic. Taehyung was really shocked when he heard the price and Hosoek just chuckled.

'How do you know?' The shocked boy asked again.

'Obviously it's my duty to know every single information and so I did from none other than your Baekhyun hyung.' Hosoek replied and Taehyung just sighed.

'What happened, Tae?' Even if it was just a sigh, Hosoek could sense the clear sadness in Taehyung's tone.

'I... I met Kookie last night.'

'What? Why didn't you tell me before?' Hosoek asked from the latter.

'You didn't let me... ' Taehyung was clearly filled with sorrow which Hosoek could easily sense.

'But, why are you sad? You should be happy, shouldn't you?' Taehyung's eyes glittered again and tears started to stream down his face.

'Why are you crying? Tae?' Hosoek couldn't understand what was going on.

'He-he t-told me... ' Taehyung couldn't take the aching words out his mouth.

Before Hosoek could question any more, there was a knock on the door. Taehyung forgot to wipe his tears away and went to answer the door. He told Hosoek he'll talk to him later and opened the door.

'Taeh--- oh dear, why are you crying?' The lady's question made Taehyung notice the tears on his face. Taehyung couldn't answer, he didn't want to, he just hugged the woman tightly and she let him. He cried on her shoulder and she kept on saying comforting words which made Taehyung be at ease and he soon stopped crying.

Edited