a warning

🌻 A Year Ago • St. Quinn High 🌻

 Quinn High 🌻

🃏 Raé 🃏

"The school dance is coming ! Aren't you guys excited ? Plus it's halloween!" Jisoo beamed. "Not really." Jennie picked on her salad. "Grow up Jennie, just because you got cheated on somebody doesn't mean you're dying. Sames goes to you Raé" Chaeyoung snapped. "Fuck off Chae. I hope Jungkook cheats on you." Jennie slammed the tables before strutting away. "Gosh Chae. Stop being a bitch just for once." Raé got up and leaving them , followed by Lisa.

"I'm going to check on Jennie. You'll be okay ?" Lisa asked her. "Yeah. I'm fine don't worry." She said and leaving the hallways , heading towards the bleachers. She was sitting there with her earphones in silence before someone tapped lightly on her shoulders. "You're not with the rest ? It's a surprise." He asked and sat next to her.

"Chaeyoung is being a bitch and I can't stand Jisoo's face after lashing out at her last week." She sighed. "So, the dance ?" She sighed before shaking her head. "I'll probably just cozy up in my room." He raised an eyebrow. "Okay now you're not yourself. What happened to the old Raé that gives no shit to no one ?"

"Can't you see ? After the rumours about me that is always available to fuck , I've become a target to jackass. I really don't want to risk myself by going to a school event which you would obviously know that the drinks will be booze and getting touch by perverts. The rumour even got posted in The Club's Whistle! And everyone is this school know what a big deal it is."

"Come on ! Go with me. You dragged me to Tae's party last time." He pleaded. "Yeah and my boyfriend cheated. A great party that was." She sighed remembering the moment she caught Yoongi and Jisoo eating each other face.
"Please Raé. I'll stay by your side every second. And we could socialise with Seulgi and her friends." She contemplated her decision before nodding. "Yes! Thank you. I owe you one." He cheered.

"What's with you and the ball though ? You were never one to like parties. I'm genuinely curious." She asked. As far as she knew , he hates partying and drunkies. "Well, I get to see you in a dress." He chuckled. "Be serious , Joonie." She playfully slapped his chest.

"Okay. okay. Seeing you in a dress is a bonus. Probably hanging out with you." He said in between laughs. Raé just shook her head with a smile. He's feeling playful.

🌹 Chae 🌹

"Okay guys. Five minutes break." Chaeyoung shouted at her team. She went to the bleachers and saw Lisa running down the track. "Lisa ! Here." She shouted towards Lisa and Lisa obliged. "What's up Chae ?" Lisa breathily asked. "I heard that Raé has set her eyes on that duo." She made up pointing at Ten and Taeyong carrying the weights.

"Both ?" Chaeyoung shrugged. "Probably one of those. Can't remember. Just set them up with one or whatever." Chaeyoung winked and leave Lisa alone there. "Step 1 is complete." Chaeyoung smirked to herself.

"Chae. We need to talk." Raé suddenly pops up next to her. "Shit! Don't scared me like that." She cursed. "I'm sorry for not defending you. I should have." She apologise. "It's fine Raé. I've done worst to you." Chaeyoung honestly admitted. Chae hugged Raé and patted her back. "You're my partner in my crime bitch." She smiled. "And Raé ?" Chaeyoung called out. "It's halloween , watch out for the open graves."

"Sad. But I have to do this to you. Serve it as a warning towards the others." Chaeyoung grinned. When she reached home , she opened her laptop to search for lackeys around school to buy her drugs. Rohypnol.

⭐️ Lisa ⭐️

"Chae is quite weird these days. Don't you think so ?" She asked while munching on the candies she bought. "I don't know Lis. She seemed pretty bossy these days. And she keeps on picking up on Raé. I'm annoyed at Chae." Jennie blurted out.

"Anyway , I've actually have a dress but it matches with Tae. Should I just wear it or it will be too awkward. I mean I could buy another one." Jennie went through her closet. A sexy burgundy dress stood out the most from her closet. The dress that matched with Taehyung's burgundy suit. "It's hot. Just wear that one and show Taehyung what he lost."

"Did you heard from Jisoo , that JK and Chae had a fight yesterday at the field ?" Jennie turns her attention towards the blonde. Lisa shook her head and sat up at Jennie's bed. "Tell me." She awaited for Jennie to tell her more and lightly tap the bed. "Well , I've heard from people around that JK is pissed that Chae has been hanging out with his friends too much until JK is being ignored by her. But I didn't hear who it was."

"Probably Jimin." Lisa added. Jennie raised her eyebrow. "I swore Jen , if you open your eyes you would see all the side glances , the flirt they gave." Jennie contemplate for awhile before nodding. Yeah Lisa's true. Jimin and Chae keeps getting closer and they wouldn't be surprised if they had something going on. "Suddenly I'm excited for the dance, you know event like those usually have some drama lurking out. I bet it's Jungkook , Chae and Jimin's." Lisa snickered and Jennie just absentmindedly nodded too preoccupied with her own thoughts.