Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

Why is life filled with so much lies— or rather, confusion?

I had so many questions spreading around my mind that I start to notice that I was slowly getting lost; lost in my thoughts, nowhere to go.

Why is it when the only time I finally felt safe and free, it all breaks down into one misery? A misery that drives me way too crazy, a misery that makes me wonder, "Why does everything have to be so complicated?"

Is it all my fault?

My mind starts drifting away per second and though I notice it, I still do not mind. So much questions were swarming my head again, filling me with several thoughts, leaving all these questions unanswered.

"I'm scared." I suddenly blurted out as I tightly wrapped my arms around my soft pillow, removing a bit of my stress.

It was all I could say. They were the only two words that I could spit out though I have so much things running around my mind.

What if the man I'm slowly starting to love, is the man who has abused me all my life? The man who gave pain into everything that I go through; making me suffer?

I'm starting to fear the world.

But one question I wanted to be answered most is, "Why?"

Why and was life really just a puzzle given to me for me to solve, so that I could escape this frightening situation?
Was I really just stuck in this room and I'm supposed to find a key to get my way out?

But.. where is the key?

Who is the key?

I need answers, please help me.