Chapter 1

rivals || j.jk

Introduction:

This story has a mix of fictional and non-fictional characters. The story isn't based on a true story, this is all made by me, that's why it's called a fanfiction.

If the story is somewhat related to other stories (ex: plot, characters, storyline etc.) it is coincidental because this is all my idea. If ever I DID 'copy' other people's works, I make sure to give them credit by the end of the chapter or somewhere in the book.

Some parts of the book are also inspired by other books.

This story was not yet edited and will soon be edited once completed. Please expect a lot of grammatical errors and spelling errors during the book.

Please report any negative comments or spoilers that you may encounter in the comments section. It will be deleted by the author.

Chapter / Book inspired by:

Piggyback by StarlightNArmy
Tyler's Gem by TwinziHasan
Love, Wren by TheGodAthena17

Take note: I was inspired. I did not copy it. I already gave credits to who or where I got the ideas from.

Enjoy <3

PS: Jungkook is 17 here.

Chapter 1:

Hey, diary..

Technically, it isn't the first day of school and I just felt like I needed to write my thoughts in one book so I bought this.

School hasn't been the same ever since Jeon Jungkook came. I've been spending 2 years with him and all he has ever done is call me names and say negative things about me. Let's not forget that he has given me a few injuries. I call him my number one rival. Honestly, I've never found anyone as rude as him.

I don't get his problem. Usually in situations like these, I'd tell my parents about it. Life has also been difficult ever since my parents passed away. I just have to suffer through it myself with no one behind my back.

It's been rough, really. Sometimes, I just stay at home and every now and then, wait for someone to knock on the door and before I knew it, that person would stay in my life forever.

Class is about to start. I'll guess I'll end it here..

I sighed and shoved my diary in my bag along with my pen. I threw my backpack behind my shoulder and carried it on my back.

I went out of the classroom and headed towards my locker, lazily getting the notebooks and the books that I need for 3rd period.

Everywhere I go, a dark memory would always pop up in my head. Jungkook would always appear in it, reminding me that he bullied me there and there.

But I'm not too much of a chicken to back out and run away. It's pretty normal for people to find a Seoyeon vs Jungkook fight before class starts.

I looked around, praying that I won't find him today. I can't count how many times he's gotten me late in class.

I opened the door to the classroom and realization hit me harder than a stone wall.