Second Interaction

Start from the beginning

Then the next thing I knew got my whole world collapse as I saw her standing in front of me naked.

What the fuck! What's happening.

I didn't even see when or where she stripped I just only realised that she's now kissing me torri-

I woke up and jolted up from my bed and massaged my temples.

What the hell was that!?

Calming myself I sighed deeply and then let the air out of my lungs.

Can that cat woman just let me sleep without her in any of my dreams.

Fuck that girl. She's making me something I don't want. It's been a week when I met cat woman.

And it's been a week too since I keep on dreaming about her in a sexual way.

Those dreams keep bugging me and that's why I am always frustrated and hot headed.

To be honest it's really annoying as fuck, it was like a nightmare to me.

My thoughts was cut when dad was knocking the door with force just to open it.

Ugh! Why don't he just break the door.

'Another headache men!'

"Open this damn door sweetheart~" Dad acted like a sweet one but I can sense that the door will be soon rip apart.

"Tsk! Stop faking your sweetness! It makes me cringe, ew." I said.

"I know you have the keys with you so just come in already, Ugh!" I said annoyed at his actions.

"Yah know but it's better to have your permission first." He said after he opened the door.

Dad acting cool makes him look like a fool, rhyme, yeah! Look guys I'm getting smarter day by day.

"But seriously you have to go to school today." He aura changed into a serious one immediately. "Stop attending at mafters for now." He added.

I know his aura can make anyone scared to him but not me because I know his weakness. This old man that's standing in front of me is a scaredy-cat to my mom.

He's under as I what observed from them. Tsk! Tsk! Poor dad.

"Nope I am going at our hideout today. It's better to get high than to see the president's face." I said determined not go to that hell.

"But Lisa please! Your mother said that to me. I'll be the one who'll pay for this if you don't go there." Dad suddenly broke down crying.

See, this man was really scared to my mom. Poor Marco Manoban. Tsk!

I prevent myself from laughing so hard because of dad's situation.

After a minute of calming myself. I decided to restrained then got up from bed.

"Okay I'll go." I said and besides I need to have a revenge to that cat woman.

I didn't forget my plan for the revenge and l'll be the one who will do it without my gang.

"Yes!" Dad rejoiced like he have won the lottery.