Second Interaction

L I S A

"Lissa~" I heard someone calling my name

I searched for the voice from where it was coming but to my dismay I saw no one. Scary shit.

I breathed nervously. 'Where was that voice came from?'

"Lissa~" I heard someone saying my name again. Who's that?

This time I turned to my back and I saw a girl in the dark. Her figure is so sexy and tempting. Wow, she's kinda uhm you know but I don't care who she is.

Even so, I tried to recognise her but I can't, since her body was blending with darkness.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I keep my voice stern like always.

The girl stepped forward freeing herself from the shadows that made her whole body visible to my eyes.

To my surprise it is cat woman. Jennie, the president. I don't want to call her in her real name so I gave her a nickname.

'Why is she here? What does she need from me?' She just walked straight to me.

My breath hitched when I noticed her face was just only inch apart from mine now.

"You, I want you Lisa!" She said in a seductive way. She licked her luscious lips and smile teasingly.

What the actual hell is happening here? I thought she's mad at me. It's creeping me out. I don't even know if she's seducing me or this is just a prank.

But I won't fall for her bait. No! She can't make me fall for her temptation. Not in a million years.

Or so I thought?

I unconsciously looked at her body. No, don't look!

My eyes widened when I saw she's wearing a see through robe. Cat woman is wearing a lingerie inside.

What the fuck!

O my gosh, what the hell. Okay. I know It isn't my first time seeing a girl like this but I can't fucking calm myself down.

I'm freaking panicking! What the hell!

Fucking calm down! Fuck panic!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I tried to stay calm in every possible way so I remained my poker face. Thanks, I have this talent.