"Uh, nothing. Nothing important." I replied while she unlocked the door.

"You know you can talk to me about anything." She said and we entered.

"I know. I just..." I trailed, not knowing what to say next. As soon as I stepped into the house, I heard a beeping sound coming from my phone. I pulled it out, thinking it was some message from the group. But then I got excited as I saw I had a message from an unknown number. It was from Mark.

I noticed he had a profile picture next to his number. I immediately ran up the stairs with my phone in hand, again hearing my aunt telling me what was the urgency to go to my room.

"Uh, I'll just message someone real quick." I announced before closing my room's door behind me.

As soon as I was alone, I tapped on his pic to have a better look at it. His profile loaded and my eyes were met with the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

Mark was laying on a bed. He was wearing a cap which hid half of his face. But I could still see one of his beautiful grey eyes, a small smile on his lips, and that tattoo on his sexy neck. He was resting his head on his right arm that was behind him. That arm showed another tattoo that went from his elbow to his wrist, and one that I hadn't seen before. Right, because Mark is always wearing long sleeved clothes, but in that photo... he was shirtless.

Sure, I couldn't see how defined his torso or abdomen was, because I could only see from his head to a part of his bare, pale chest. But only looking at his broad shoulders, I knew this guy had with him a very sexy body, and I wanted to see more.

The sight of him, looking so handsome, so cute, so sexy... made my stomach flutter, and my member twitch slightly in desire of having him with me.

I couldn't control my actions right now, as I found myself kissing my phone's screen uncontrollably. I don't know why I was doing this, and I may look ridiculous right now, but I wasn't just kissing my screen, but Mark's picture which was in it. God, the things he made me do.

I wish I could get inside my screen and be there with him in real life. Me on top of him, kissing him, feeling every inch of his body with my own lips. But everything I was feeling was just a plain and dirty glass panel. I sighed in frustration at the realization I couldn't make possible any of that.

During the process, my lips accidentally touched the call icon. When I realized I had done that, my blood ran cold and I stood there, frozen in place, waiting for the calling screen to appear, and readying my finger to slam the cancel icon.

But before that could happen, the blessed message that appeared before a call showed, making me release a sigh of relief.

Do you really want to call?
Yes / No

Very carefully, I moved my finger to tap the No command. The message disappeared and the call didn't get to him. I sighed again. God, that was close. What would have happened if Mark found a call of mine in his calls log? He would think I was a freak or something of the sort. I mentally smacked myself at my stupidity. Never I'm going to do something like that again. Not even if Mark's pics are extremely tempting.

"Zack! Meal's ready!" My aunt called.

Already? That was fast. I looked down at my pants to see my hard was still visible from my earlier thoughts. I tried to hide it with my shirt but that didn't help. So I had to stay like that until my friend decided to calm down and go back to sleep. He's always like this whenever a hot thought arouses him.

I tucked my phone back in my pocket, not even reading Mark's message. Oh well, I'll do it after eating.

I was now sitting at the table, playing with the rice on my plate. Every now and then, Mark's perfect features flooded my mind, not letting me concentrate not even while I was eating. It's like... he had some kind of power on me.

Fault [bxb] ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें