Chapter Five

"What! Impossible! How can I be falling in love with you!" Ciel exclaimed and scooted across the bed. Sebastian smiled and grabbed the boy's foot, dragging him back to the demon. Ciel's face was flushed again, and he didn't stop squirming. "It's just the cycle of life. Falling in love is natural for anyone." Sebastian said and snuggled his head on Ciel's belly. "But.....but....but you're a demon! I'm an angel! How is this possible?" Ciel said and tried to push the demon off his stomach. "Well, maybe spending time together made it possible. I have been kind to you, haven't I?" Sebastian said. Ciel looked at the ceiling. "I....I guess so.." He said. "And haven't I given you whatever you want?" Sebastian said. "Everything but my freedom.." Ciel responded. "And you enjoyed our sex, didn't you?" Sebastian asked. Ciel snuggled his face into the blanket. "Yes!" He said in distress. "Okay! I maybe falling in love with you, but are you in love with me?" Ciel said. Sebastian nodded. "Indeed I am. You are so very pretty, with a sassy attitude that I like in a person."

Ciel stared at him for a little bit, but then looked away. "But....but it doesn't make any sense! Angels are supposed to kill and hate demons, not fall in love with them!" Sebastian chuckled and hugged the boy. "Maybe spending time together gave you a push in the right direction." He said, thinking about what he stated at Grell's place. Ciel crossed his arms. "In the wrong direction, more like it." He said. "I don't feel comfortable here with you."

"Well them, if you're uncomfortable, what changes would you like to make to the castle?" Sebastian asked. Ciel thought for a second. "If it's now the time to complain, everything is so black why can't you out some white in this palace and you need a better lighting situation what if the curtains caught on fire and what if we do have a baby we'd have to baby proof the entire castle, in which you already have to do with me because I'm still a baby, and you have to get rid of all the scary statues seriously I don't want to walk down a hallway with a bronze statue of Medusa following my every move with her eyes!" Ciel talked fast and loud. Sebastian had to blink multiple times to get the information in his head. "Alright.... I'll make the changes. No statues, no sharp corners, no torches, and.... Well... How about some gray instead of white?" Sebastian tried to convince. "No. I only want white." Ciel said. Sebastian sighed. "Fine. BARD!FINNY!MEY-RIN!" He shouted and three demon servants stumbled into the room. "Yes Master? And hello Master's bride." Finny said and waved at Ciel. Ciel smiled. "We're going to have to make some changes to the castle. First off, no torches. Replace them with those fancy electric chandeliers they have on earth. Next, no sharp anything, except for knives and forks. Call a carpenter to smooth down the edges. Another thing, no statues. They scare Ciel. And lastly, put some white somewhere in the castle.....like a curtain and some decor of something. I don't care, just please get it done." Sebastian explained. "And tell all the other servants to help out also."

The three, confused and a little shocked, bowed and left the room. Sebastian smirked and turned back to Ciel. "Now I've given you something to satisfy you, now I want something to satisfy me." He said. Ciel gulped. "What... Might that be?" He asked quietly. Sebastian licked his lips and got on top of Ciel. "Get dressed up again in the bathroom, I already have it laid out for you. This time, I want to take stuff nice and slow." He said. Ciel opened his mouth, but soon faced the fact that he wanted to feel loved at the moment too.

Ciel went back into the bathroom and changed into the lingerie and stocking because he still had the panties on. He fluffed up his hair to make himself smaller and opened the door with a nervous look. Sebastian stood outside the door and licked his lips again. "You are so pretty. I don't understand how anyone could resist you." He said. He picked Ciel up and carried him to the bed, plopping him down and getting on top of him. "Now, let's let the fun begin." He unbuttoned his black over shirt and pulled it off along with his gray undershirt. Ciel just kinda stared, confused of why he was supposed to look hideous as a demon but he was actually really hot. Sebastian chuckled again. "Get used to the sight, sweetheart. You'll be seeing it for the rest of your life." He said. Ciel gasped quietly when Sebastian began to slowly drag his inhumanly long tongue across his neck. Ciel clasped his hands into Sebastian's hair and pulled his head back till the tip of his head touched the fluffy pillow beneath it. Sebastian continued to lick and suck the boy's neck, making sure he found the place he was looking for. As soon as he reached the curve in Ciel's jawline below his ear, Ciel gasped loudly and dug his nails into Sebastian's scalp. "Found it." Sebastian said and continued to mess around with the sweet spot, and making Ciel feel in heaven. After his neck, Sebastian made his way to Ciel's small chest, in which he tugged the lingerie off and made little kisses trailing all over Ciel's chest and abdomen. Ciel's mewes and gasps turned into tiny moans that only Sebastian could hear. Soon enough Sebastian reached the pink underwear Ciel was wearing and hooked a few fingers on each side to pull them down. Ciel grabbed his hands and stared at him. "No...please...I'm not ready..." He whined. "I think you're ready for a blowjob. I gave you a small one during our first round." The demon said and Ciel laid back down. "Just pull away when I.....uh...." "Cum?" "Yes, that." With those words, Sebastian pulled down the frilly underwear and smiled and Ciel. "I promise this won't hurt. Just relax and if it gets to be to much, just tell me." Ciel nodded.

Ciel gasped and shot up from the bed but was pushed back down when he felt Sebastian's warm mouth take him in. The demon's long tongue began to dance around Ciel, in which the boy bit into his hand and arched his back. "Ah....ah...s-sto-op....." Ciel moaned and grasped onto the pillow. They had just started and Ciel already felt as if he'd cum.

Sebastian....on the other hand....was beginning to lose his gentle side. Ciel moans were only making him more rough and ready to dominate the poor squirming angel beneath him. Boy..was he ready to get Ciel pregnant..... Ciel arched his back all the way. "Sebastian! My Love! Stop!" He yelled, but Sebastian didn't move. He swallowed all of Ciel's semen and didn't move. Ciel was a little ticked off. "You promised me you'd leave once I got to the point!" He said. Sebastian towered himself over Ciel and pushed the boy down. His eyes were no longer red, but a magenta-looking shade soon replaced them. Ciel gulped because he didn't like this side of Sebastian. "What...are you doing?" He whispered. Sebastian leaned down so their noses were touching. "I'm getting you pregnant, and that's final." He said. "What! No, no no no no! Im not ready!" Ciel whined and squirmed when Sebastian took hold of his wrists and squeezed them comforting. "Don't worry, you're already stretched out from my fingers, and your walls are already wet inside, so win win." Sebastian said and unbuckled his belt. Ciel breathed heavily and his pupils grew small. He wasn't ready to take someone as big as Sebastian, in fact he's never taken anyone.

Sebastian pulled down his pants and Ciel gasped loudly. He was so...well...big. It had to be 12 inches or more. "Sebastian...that's not going to fit...." He whispered with a blushed face. "Sure it is..you'll adjust quickly enough." Sebastian said in a low and seducive voice. Ciel couldn't stand that voice.

As soon as Ciel felt the burning pain of Sebastian entering him from the tip, Ciel had to scream. He clawed and Sebastian's back as soon as he broke free from the demon's grip on his wrists. Five red lines ran down each side of Sebastian's back because of the boy's nails. With each inch forcing its way into Ciel, the longer the nail scratches they became. Sebastian grunted when Ciel's moist walls clamped down on him. He looked at the boy's face and saw tears of pain run down his porcelain cheeks. "It....h-hurts...." He whispered. Sebastian kissed his forehead. "I know baby, but you have to relax for me. I'm only halfway in, and the quicker I get in the faster the pleasure will be. I promise." Sebastian said. Ciel slowly began to relax and open up, and Sebastian slid in without no problems from then on.

Sebastian began to slowly and oh so carefully angle himself so he could hit Ciel's spot perfectly, and then soon torture it over and over again. With the first small thrust, Ciel gasped and grabbed onto the demon's neck. He carefully began sliding  in and out of Ciel at a snail speed, until he thought Ciel was ready for more. "Oh...g-goodness-s..." Ciel whispered and bit into his hand again. "Hmmm, like that baby?" Sebastian said and licked Ciel's neck.

Ciel about screamed once he felt Sebastian hit his sweet spot. "Please, Sebastian! I'm not ready to get pregnant!" He cried. Sebastian kissed him again and cradled him. "Don't worry, it's be alright." He said and began to move at a faster pace. It took Ciel a few minutes to realize not to tighten himself, and let Sebastian slide in and out of him without hesitation.

Ciel couldn't believe only a few days ago he hated the demon.

Now he's letting him get him pregnant.

As the thrusts became faster and harder, Ciel's moans and cries became more vocal. Ciel shut up for a second to catch his breath, until he heard Sebastian grunting and moaning as well. Weren't demons supposed to enjoy sex with an angel, but Sebastian didn't care at the moment. All he wanted was Ciel to get pregnant with little angel-demon hybrids.

Ciel moved his hands up to Sebastian's neck and pulled him down to where they kissed. If Ciel hadn't began to fall in love, he'd hate this. But he loved it. He wanted to shout it out so all of Heaven could hear. He was enjoying sex with a demon.

It wasn't long before Sebastian was pounding into Ciel and making the angel squirm and cry and grasp onto whatever he could hold. His favorite thing to grasp onto was Sebastian's red horns. Soon enough, Ciel felt the warm feeling of orgasm tie itself into his tummy and he arched his back once more. Ciel released himself onto his and Sebastian's abdomen and let out a cry of pleasure as soon as it came. After a few more powerful thrusts, he felt a warm sticky liquid implant itself into his gut, and they both rode out their high.

In the dark room only lit by the blazing red sun outside, the two stared into each other's eyes and panted heavily. They dived on for another kiss and rolled over so they were on their sides.

"Well then, it's settled. I bet you'll be pregnant in about two days." Sebastian said and cuddled Ciel as the angel drifted off.