KNOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE A/N BUT IT'S CHAPTER 21

Dang that's a long title. Hmmmm what to do during this A/N / Story thing. I have no important news. No questions were asked. I have to the A/N thought because I need to post something and the next chapter is not yet ready. Whatever is an author to do? You know I think I may just do the next chapter. I mean I have nothing important to say, so yah let's just do the next chapter.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Normal POV

     "Richard are you ready to go?" Batman asked Dick. Today was the day Dick went to live with Batman, aka Bruce Wayne. He was super excited, he got to live in a real house. A REALY HOUSE!

     "Yah I'm ready." Dick answered cheerily, a big grin on his face. He had a very, very small backpack on his shoulders. Filled with 2 outfits, his costume, and a stuffed elephant no one knew about. Dick was walking over to Batman when Wally stopped him.

     Dick turned around and looked at the speedster. "Tell me what living with the bats like." He whispered. A large smile on his face too. Dick chuckled and nodded. Walking towards Batman again.

     "Alright lets go." Dick said to the Caped Crusader. Batman also had a small smile grace his face, today was a happy day. They walked through  the zeta tube, entering the bat-cave.

     Dicks face lit up. Yah he had hacked into the cave a lot, and knew about a lot of the stuff inside. But it was still an awesome sight. Batman saw the curiosity that practically dripped of Dick and smiled.

     "You can look around in one minute Dick." He said. Dick looked up at him, excitement obvious. "But first." Batman, know Bruce. Moved his hands down to the anklet that was still attached to the ex - assassin. He did some combination which resulted in the device falling to the floor with a clank.

     Dick looked down at the object that had hurt him many times. It was finally off! He could escape if he wanted to! But oddly he didn't, it was all he could think about while being there. But now that he could he didn't want to. He actually liked the team and Bruce. But that wasn't important right now, he was in THE BATCAVE!

     Batman moved out of the way, and allowed Dick to roam the cave. Dick went from display case to display case, from weapon to weapon, examining every one. Dick looked like child in a candy store. Bruce left for a moment to change into some civilian.

     When Bruce left, Dick noticed someone else in the room. He was just standing by door, watching Dick. Dick walked around, acting oblivious. And when he was merely a few feet away, he grabbed a sword from the wall and lunged at the person. Jumping onto his back putting the blade to his neck.

     "Who are you and why are you watching me?" Dick said coldly. The older man was still, despite the blade to his neck.

     "So your the new kid Bruce said he was takin' in." The older said. The kid was pale like Dick and had dark hair, but with white tips in the front.

     "Who. Are. You?" Dick said more stern, his assassin instincts kicking in. Bruce chose that moment to walk into the room.

     "Woah! Dick get off of him!" He said quickly

     "Who is he? He was spying on you and me. Is he evil? Did you know he was here?" Dick question, blade still pressed to the older's neck.

      Bruce had a sheepish smile on his face, "Oh yah maybe I should've told you about them. Dick this is Jason Todd, another kid I adopted a while ago." Dick looks confused, there was gonna be another person here? Yah he knew about Bruce Wayne, but didn't really care. So he never learned that he had other children.