Flashback's

Alex's P.O.V

""""Flashback""""

I was just 3 years old I tried to toddle down the stairs since I was really thirsty. Just then I slipped and fell into something really sharp.

My whole hand was bleeding. It was from the pieces of my dads broken bottles. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to wake up dad.

I went to get a drink and there was another bottle this one wasn't smashed. I accidentally stepped on it and it rolled so I fell back and my head hit the corner of the table.

I couldn't move or talk it looked like I was paralyzed in place. The next morning my mom found me there and sent me to the hospital.

I had lost a lot of blood but the doctors were just in time to save me. Why didn't I die that night ? Why? I'll never know why.

""""End Flashback""""

I woke up sweeting. I keep having these. Everybody says they're nightmares because no one knows these really happened.

Just then a light was in front of me. I tried to close my eyes and open them again and the light was gone.

What did just happened? Am I still dreaming?

"Of course you are not dreaming." That voice I knew it all to well.

I turn around there was my 4 year old brother looking at me dead in the eyes.i must be dreaming. I wanted to scream but I was frozen like in my flashback.

"But...but...but..you..you...you died." I said quietly so I wouldn't wake anyone up.

"I did I'm an angel now. My memory was erased but in my heart I know that you are someone special to me."

"Yes I'm your sister. And how did you know what I was thinking? And why are you here?"

"I can read minds in a way I'm your guardian angel I know everything you're thinking. And I'm here because you wanted to know why you didn't die. You didn't die because your destiny was to be my sister and to have a mom like Demi. You know what they say everything happens for a reason."

"Thank you and you are only 4 huh? And thank you for being my guardian angel. I love you." I say looking at him.

I tried to hug him but I went right through him. What am I doing I'll never be able to hug him again.

"I have to go now. I love you ....... sis."

And with that he disappeared. That ... what happened? I pinched myself I swear it was real. I'm not lying to you.

I better go to sleep again. I know this is gonna be a dream when I wake up. But at least my "nightmares" are gone for the night.

But before I could lay down and sleep. I heard a knock on the door.

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up by loud pitching screams. I got up and.... Anna she started having nightmares again.

I poured water on her face and she jumped on my arms.

"S-s-sissy I n-n-need sissy." She said between sobs.

I ran to Alex's door and knocked on it. No response. I knocked again and decided to talk this time.

"Alex please open it. It's me Demi. Anna needs you." I said In a whispering voice.

Just then I heard footsteps and Alex opened the door and got Anna from me.

"Let's go somewhere else i don't want to wake up anyone." She said and ran into the nearest janitors closed.

"What's up baby girl talk to me. Please you need to tell me your nightmares or else I can't help you. Please baby girl please."

Her voice was like a mothers voice trying to help her baby but she was only 16. She can be immature in times but she knows when it's supposed to be serious.

Anna hid her face on Alex's chest but then started speaking.

"I...i don't have nightmares. These really happened. It's different between nightmare and flashbacks or memories. I go back to the day of the car crash sissy. Please help me." Is she sure she's 4?

"Well what keeps you calm?" Alex asks.

"You, you help me all the time. And mommy also." She replied.

"Well why don't you sleep or snuggle up with Demi or me until you are old enough that you can handle them or these flashbacks as you say go away?"

Anna slowly nodded and jumped in my arms. She gave me a big hug like she never wanted to let go.

"I'll stay with mommy I don't want to ruin your big girls tour time."

"It's ok you can come whenever you want." And with that Alex placed a kiss on Anna's forehead and we both went separate ways.

And to think she was only 16. She told her sister she could come whenever. If it was anyone else it would be happy that their little siblings wouldn't disturb them.

Alex's P.O.V

As I went in my room I had another flashback.

""""Flashback""""

Mommy told me to hide under my bed to be safe. I don't know what that word means but if mommy tells me to do if I will.

I went under my bed and then I thought we were playing hide and go seek. That's what I always did with my dad when I was 2years old.

After a few minutes I heard my mommy scream. Maybe that was the new signal for me to go out so I started toddling down the stairs.

But before I reached the end I heard the noise of smashing bottles. That night my daddy left.

My mommy had big injuries so a lady in a white dress took her. They helped her feel better in a big room. Mommy also had a mask on her face.

She told me she was superwoman. She cried a lot after my daddy left that night.

I'll never forget that night.

""""End Flashback""""

"Reality to Alex." Maddie said behind me.

"Oh umm sorry of I woke you up. I'll go to sleep now." I said and started walking towards my bed.

"Umm no. My nightmare woke me up. Usually Demi sleeps with me after that. But since she is in the other room can you sleep with me?" she said.

"Of course baby girl. C'mon" I said.

And now time for dreams. Not nightmares. It's time for flowers and rainbows.