Anna my baby girl

Demi's P.O.V

When I woke up I saw that I had slept on the couch. Just then something starts moving, I look down and see Anna snuggling with me. We must've slept while we were watching the movie. Apparently she loves the movie camp rock. I look around and see that we were covered in a blanket, the tv is off and it smelled awesome.

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up and saw that I was in my room. I was so sleepy last night I totally forgot I came home lol. Anyway I got up got dressed with my school uniform and went downstairs to make some breakfast. I heard that Demi really loves pancakes since she tried to make them a few days ago and it spilled everywhere. When I went in the living room I saw that I had covered Demi and Anna in a blanket last night and also turned of the tv. I went straight to the kitchen and started making those pancakes. When I was all done and started taking out of the fridge all the toppings Demi came in.

"Morning Dems."I said still facing the fridge. "Morning Alex, whatcha doing?" Demi said with a smile in her face. Still sleepy. "Making pancakes. Actually I already made them I'm just waiting for you and Anna to eat them so I can go to school." although I didn't want to go coz that meant seeing Valza and Zana again, but I had to. Fuck the law ughhhh. Demi nodded and sat on the chair next to the table. Just then I heard some toddling footsteps and Anna appeared at the door. "Hey baby girl. Did you sleep ok?" she nodded and sat next to Demi waiting for her pancakes. "Here you go both of you. Enjoy." I said while smiling. I really want to go to bed right now and never wake up again. "Hey girls I need to tell you something." Demi said now with a serious face. "Anything wrong?" I was now freaking out. The last time she said we need to talk was about my parents death. "No, nothing's wrong. I just wanted to ask you, well mostly tell you that my family wants to meet you. So I thought if we could go tomorrow?" I was looking at Anna. I really wanted to go but I was planing on meeting them after Anna started speaking. I know she'll start soon. She's not gonna be silent forever, is she? "It's fine with me. I don't know what Anna thinks." I look at her again and this time she surprises me. "I would really like to meet grandma and grandpa." She said leaving me and Demi shocked. Did she just talk. OMG my baby sis just talked. "Anna you just talked." Demi said still shocked. "Yeah mommy. I'm sorry I haven't talked, you too sissy." She smiled innocently. "It's ok. Are you feeling better sissy? Wanna talk about anything?" I said still shocked. I think I'm dreaming. This doesn't seem real. "I would rather not." She says shaking her head. I just nod running out of words. "Ok then it's steeled we are going tomorrow and we'll stay there a few days." Demi says with a smile. After finishing my pancakes i get my bag and run to the door. "Bye Demi. Bye sissy. See you after school. I'll make my stuff ready when I come back." I wave at them. "Bye Alex." "Bye sissy." Demi and Anna reply at the same time. I go out and cetch up with Alya. We talk about how we spent yesterday and also some random things on our way to the school. I don't tell her anything about Valza yet. I don't want them to get into any trouble. As soon as we arrive at school I open my locker to get some books and head to class. When I close my locker and turn around something hits me really hard and I realize that Valza just hit me. "What's your problem? Haven't you ever heard of respect?" I say not knowing what else to do. "Oh sorry my hand slipped. I guess your precious Demi is not here to save you." She says whispering the last part. That was too much, but I ignore her not wanting to make anymore trouble. "Oh look the little chicken is running away." That was it. "Oh here you go. It's a welcome present." Alya says while giving her a box. Really Alya? I don't think its time for presents right now. Just then the box exploded and there was black stuff all over her face and there was also a letter on her hands. It wrote dumb. Ok I take it back all that I said that this wasn't the time for presents. This was the excellent time for them. "Ups wrong package." Alya says with an innocent smile. Everyone starts laughing. "You know you shouldn't mess with us. Our school sticks together and If you hurt any of us we are all gonna be against you." One boy said. Brandon I think his name was. "Ok I got it. I'll leave this bitch alone today. But no promises for next time." We were all still laughing. Like you would have laughed too if you were here. It was hilarious. "Thanks Alya I owe you one." I say placing one of my hands on her shoulder. "No problem Alex. You heard Brandon. We are like a family and nobody is gonna ruin us." I like that, a lot. First hour acting. This time it was about... I don't really know actually I didn't pay much attention. I was receiving a lot of letters from Valza saying that I was dead. Or kill your self and stuff like that. I didn't throw them away. I took all of them and putted them in a side pocket of my bag. If I ever needed any evidence these would work right? Anyway school went fast today. And before I knew I was already home. "I'm home." I shouted from the door and Anna ran to hug me. "We are decorating my room sissy. Wanna help?" I smiled. She was all covered in paint. "Sure I'll come help." We went upstairs and one of the walls was already painted pink. I know me and Anna have the same favorite color. "Let me change and be right back." I took all the letters from my bag and placed them in a box and changed into some old clothes I had laying around. "I'm back" I said way to loud and made Demi jump. "Sorry. Here give me a brush." Demi headed me one and I started painting. After a few minutes everything seemed boring so I took the paintbrush dipped it in paint and painted one of Demi's cheeks. "Sorry I didn't see you there" I said and painted her other cheek. "There either." I said laughing hysterically. And that's how the paint war started. By the time we finished the walls me, Demi and Anna were covered in different paint colors. We took turns to take a shower and furnished the room. After that we made our bags ready for tomorrow and went to watch a movie. We ordered some pizza and we went shopping last night so we had a lot of snacks. After the movie was done me and Anna went in Demi's room to snuggle up with her and crack a few jokes here and there. Thank goodness that Demi never found out about that incident at school. Before we knew we were all asleep.

Guys you are Amazing. I ask for 350 reads and when I woke up this morning I had 358. Thanks so much. And also I'm so angry coz I just left Reno ,Nevada and Demi is gonna perform there next month and I'm not gonna go back till school starts ughhh why do I have such bad luck? Is anyone going to the Demi world tour?? Anyway I'm dedicating each chapter to someone so if you want the chapter do be dedicated to u leave a comment down below. This chapter is dedicated to eliraahmetxhekaj who has supported me. So yeah next update 400 reads.