I miss you

Alex's P.O.V

I've been running for hours and I'm finally in front of the airport. I go in and try to find someone that works here. "Um hello?" "Hello miss how may I help you?" I can feel tears forming in my eyes but I can't break down here, right now. "I was wondering if there is any plane leaving for Italy anytime soon?" "Let me see. Yes we have one that is leaving in half-hour." "Are there any available seats?" "Yes there's only one left." I take out my credit card and pay for it. I thank the man and head to the plane. I sit by the window so I can see outside. All the clouds look so sad. I feel tears forming in my eyes and I can't hold them anymore. I start crying and I just wrap myself with the blanket they gave me and breakdown.

I wake up to the sound of the pilot telling us to buckle up and get ready for landing. As soon as we land I get up and get out as fast as I can. Finally home well if I can call it so. I take out my phone and call Amelia she is my best friend. "Hey Amelia? Alex here. would u mind coming to pick me up at the airport please?" "Sure no problem. Be there in 10." I waited there a few minutes and I finally see Amelia's car pull over.I get in fast I just say a simple hi and tell her to take me to the hospital. I go out really fast and inside the hospital. "Hello I'm Alexandra Smith, daughter of Lilian and Arnold Smith may I see them?" "I'm sorry sweetheart they were taken out this morning they are not here anymore." "Also my brother?" "He was too. I'm sorry miss." "What about Annabelle Smith?" please be here. "Let me check...umm yes she's in room 143." "Thank you." I look around and start looking for her room. Why can't this all be a dream? Why can't my mom and dad be here right now? I want to hug them so tight right now. I MISS YOU MOM. I say in my mind hoping that she can hear me. I know she is an angel and she is protecting me right now. I know it I just know it. I finally find Anna's room. And just as I'm about to get in I hear screaming coming from the inside 'Mommyy help meeeee. Nooooooo. Mommmmmyyyyy' What is happening? Anna noooo.

Harry's P.O.V

Can't believe that Alex is nowhere to be found. How could this happen? As soon as I finished talking to Demi I ran into my room. I opened my phone and started looking to pictures of her I took while she was looking away. Her smile, her brown hair and those blue eyes. I can't resist her. Whenever she's around it looks like I'm under a spell. What's happening to me. Am I in love? What will I do if she gets lost? or if somebody kidnaps her? I start crying. Tears start falling down my cheeks. I just lay on my bed for a couple of minute until someone knocks on my door. "Come in." "Harry? You ok mate?" "Yeah Niall I'm fine. I need to go. See you later." I just rush out of the room and in my car. Tears are still falling down my cheeks. I remember her smile and how dimples show on both sides of her cheeks when she smiles. I want to cry so hard I just need to man up and pray that she's ok. finally here. I get out of the car and in Demi's house. "Demi?"

Demi's P.O.V

"Demi?" I turn around and see Harry standing behind me. "You finally came. Are you ok?" His eyes were all read and puffy. "Yeah. Now what happened to Alex?" "Well long story, short explanation.....her parents died in a car crash." I barely said those words. I think I might faint anytime. Alex is like my sister. "I thought she came to you. I called the police and everyone no one has seen her. What if something happens to her?" "She's in Italy?" "Whaaaat?" did he just say Italy? "She's in Italy there's where my phone locates hers. We need to go now." "But Harry your show tonight." "I don't care. Fuck that show. I want to know how Alex is." we were both about to cry so we just got out of the house and in Harry's car. I called Max to tell him that I was going and to tell him to wait for me in my house for anything I would need.

Hey, finally I updated. Yayy. Sorry it took so long it's just that I had to rewrite the whole chapter anyway I posted pic of the characters on twitter @dreamcametrue14 and guys can you please vote or comment? At least 5 votes for the next update. I lopve you all and have a great week. ❤️

Steph :)