Awesome

Alex's P.O.V

I stared out of the window the whole time and flashbacks were coming in I could feel it.

Flashback

"You little piece of shit why do you even exist. You know nobody wants you right. Get the fuck away from me." I made a tough face in front of Josie but inside it hurt a lot. I went home and what I needed right now was my blade that was my best friend. I was only 9 and a half but I didn't care.

I went in the bathroom locked myself and picked my blade out.

"Alex get out of there. Sweetie... please."

"Leave me alone. Go away I never want to see any of you again. I wanna die."

All that time there I had flashbacks how my dad would beat me up and call me names he never actually cared.

End flashback

I wanted my blade again. I had stopped but... no no Demi's my mom now I can't let her down. "Demi can I ever get any tattoos?" "Yeah maybe, it depends on what you want to get." "I want the same ones you have. The ones saying Stay Strong." "We can think about it." I nodded and looked out of the window again. Maybe I should lighten up a little. "Dems can I go the 1D concert tonight?" "But don't you want to spent time with me?" "Please? Besides you will have some time alone with Anna. Pretty please mommy?" that sounded wired, I liked it. "Ok then." She finally gave in. "Yes thanks mommy." I grabbed my phone and called my boyfriend which I haven't seen in a long time. "Hey there koala bear." "Ummm hey. Since when did you give me that nickname?" "Since I first saw you duh. Anyway do you have a show tonight? Can me and Bardha come?" "Sure do you want me to pick you girls up?" "No it's ok we'll find someone. Thanks koala bear." "No problem Rosie. Sorry I'm bad at nicknames. Anyway see you tonight." I need to call Bardha now. Hope she hasn't made any plans. "Hey B you there?" "Yep I'm here everything ok?" "Yes just wondering if you were free tonight so we could go to the boys concert. I already talked to them they're ok with it." "Yeah sure be there in a minute." "Ok should I call a taxi?" "Nope I'll drive. I'm almost eighteen remember I have a car and I can drive it." "I didn't actually know that but anyway see ya." I wanna dress rock and roll and that means anything black. I also text Bardha.

To Bardha:

Wear black tonight.

From Bardha:

Capture that.

"Demi do you accidentally have anything black I can borrow?" "Sure pick anything that fits you." "Thanks." "I love you baby girl." That made me feel so different I had to give Demi a hug. "Wait we are in the house." "Yeah you were texting and talking on the phone while we got out." I look at Demi weirdly then give her a 'whatever' look and go upstairs. Demi has a three floor house but I've never been to the third floor before. That's where her closet is. It's really big. It's twice the size of my room. I go in and find some nice clothes. After that I do my make up and go down. I thank Demi for everything, say bye to Anna, also tell Demi to call me for anything although she is older than me and head outside where Bardha was waiting for me in her car. I didn't pay much attention of what kind of car it was but I'll ask her tomorrow or something like that. "Hey B." "Hey. You really find good nicknames don't ya?" "I don't know they just come to my head like that." Bardha starts driving and we are so excited.

~*~

"Finally, I couldn't wait any longer. I almost fainted." said Harry. "It's true. He was driving us crazy so was Zayn." We both laugh. "Let me show you around. And Bardha Zayn is waiting for you over there." "Thanks bud. See ya Al." Nice nickname I like it. "See ya B." I chuckle a bit. "I see you are giving everyone nicknames huh?" "What? It's becoming a habit." He smiles and looks away but I catch it. "Ok let's go. I'm dying here." We start walking around and Harry shows me to different places. It actually looks nice. Just then a pie hits Harry in the face. "What the fuck? I'm gonna kill you Malik." I look at Bardha and she has a pie in her hands too. I give her a 'don't you dare' look but she doesn't care and smashes it on my face. And that's how the pie war started. You heard me right we started a pie war. Just a few minutes before the show Paul came and tried to stoop us. And got a few pies on his face but he didn't really care. Anyway be finally made us stop and the boys went to get changed. "Here let me help you girls get changed." I immediately recognized the voice of the make up artist and she helped us get changed and get ready for the show.

The boys were finally on stage now. And there were thousand of screaming fans. The show was awesome. We went up on stage time to time to hit the boys with pies or make some pranks that stemmed very funny to the fans. And that also helped me with my anxiety. I was always afraid to go on stage or stay in front of a huge crowd but this helped. The show was now done. We stayed a bit longer to chat then we had to head home. We said our goodbyes to the boys and headed outside. "That was awesome. The best night of my life." "Mine too duh." We talked a bit longer while we went in the car and headed home. Bardha left me where she had picked me up and I went inside. I opened the door and see Demi and Anna sleeping in the couch and snuggling. I took a picture and post it on twitter. The account that Demi had opened for me.

@Alexlovato: isn't this the cutest thing ever @ddlovato . I love you ❤️

Then decided to go to sleep it has been a long day and half night. I head up change into my pj's and drift into sleep.

Hey guys. I updated like promised. Thanks for almost 300 readers. I dedicate this chapter to MalikLady93 who inspired me to write this chapter and also check out her fanfic it's amazing. So yeah have a great week I love you all. Next update around 350 reads kisses 😘😘