TCA. Another suprise

Demi's P.O.V

"Are you ready?" "Yes coming" Alex is really sweet. I just sometimes wish she would have been with me all the time. It feels like she's my sister. "How do I look" she asks with a big smile. "OMG is that really you? You look amazing" I can't get over how pretty she looks, like a real princess. "What about me? And please say the truth." I don't want her to tell me I look beautiful if I don't. "Let me think. What word was I gonna use? Oh yeah LIKE AN ANGEL." She is the sweetest. "We better go. We don't want to be late." As we walk outside I notice the limo is here. "Wait, we are going with a limo??" "Of course. It's your sweet 16 this is going to be an unforgettable night." I say smiling.

Alex's P.O.V

As we arrive I can hear people screaming outside. Wait nobody knows about me. Is Demi sure about this. "It's gonna be ok." she answers my thoughts. I just nod and we get out. Demi goes out first. She just smiles and waves and I just copy her. We stop to talk and give some short interviews. After we are inside I can't contain my excitement. "Ok let's find our seats... Here they are." I see Demi's photo on the chair and mine on the one next to hers. When I look a bit further I see Harry Styles photo on the chair next to mine. "Dems do the photos say that who is sitting where?" "Yes why?" omg I can't believe it. Best B-day ever. "Well because Harry Styles is sitting right next to me."

~*~

"Hello love. What's your name?" "Hi I'm Alex". Omg it's Harry. "Hey Harry." "Oh hey Dems. How are your?" This is cool. At least I'm not being awkward. "I see u have already meet Alex." "Yeah she Is the sweetest." Aww that's nice. "I'm gonna be the one opening the show, so gotta go." "Bye Dems." Me and Harry say at the same time. "So how old are you? and where are u from? and what are you doing with Demi?" "Wow slow down. Ok today is my sweet 16. I'm from Italy and I'm here as an exchange student staying at Demi's house." I say and smile.

Harry's P.O.V

I hear her talk and it looks like I'm under a spell. She is gorgeous. "That's cool. And happy birthday." I say. Trying to think of what I asked her and what she replied. "Haha thanks." Oh that smile. I love it. Wait what am I doing. Stop it Harry she is 16. "Hey what's up?" Zayn says. The boys are here finally. "Nothing interesting man. This is Alex, she is an exchange student, she's from Italy and today's her sweet 16. Oh and she is staying with Demi." that was a long explanation. "Cool nice to meet you" all of them say at once. "Nice to meet u too" she smiles again. That's a picture I'll never want to forget. "Hey Man you have an extra ticked why don't you invite her tomorrow at our show. And give her your phone number. You are in love with her." Zayn whispers in my ear. "It's not true I'm not on love." I whisper back, trying to avoid the truth. "But the ticket idea it's fantastic." I say once again whispering. "Hey um Alex. I was just wondering if u could come to our show tomorrow? consider it a birthday gift from me...us." I quickly change the words and hand her the ticket. "Omg really? That's the best thing ever. Thanks Harry." she says and ... hugs me. I'm in haven right now. "Oh and here's my phone number if u need me for anything." "Thank you. You are the best. I think the show is starting let's watch. I really wanna see Dems perform." she says and kisses me on the cheek.

Gotcha. Sorry guys for not updating for sooooooooo loooong but I was really busy. And I alway forgot to save my story so it would delete it and I had to rewrite it. I love you all and thanks for reading this it means the world to me. :)