8.

In battle it is the cowards who run the most risk; bravery is a rampart of defense.
- Gaius Sallustius Crispus.

Song : Cross my mind.

William placed his hand on the wall as his other hand worked his raging shaft, the water cascading down his back mixing with his precum. He groaned and threw his head backwards.

He imagined Evelyn's curvaceous figure and her hands being replaced with his own, as she worked on his shaft up and down, massaging his balls, taking his length into her mouth. He furiously jerked himself faster, his orgasm approaching.

"Shit" he cursed quietly feeling the familiar feeling of pleasure. "Fuck, shit, fuck Evelyn" he convulsed as his orgasm over took it.

He leaned against the wall, trying to calm his breathing he looked down on his shaft and the  bastard was still hard. Is that even possible?

***

William narrowed his eyes staring at Evelyn intently, his eyes following her every movement, he knew it was wrong to stare in his house what her parents present and his wife too, but he couldn't help himself.

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom" Evelyn muttered quietly as she stood up making her way to the restroom. "Excuse me too I will be right back" he placed a kiss on Jenna's forehead  before heading inside.

He followed the same hallway she took heading to the bathroom, he stood at the door, adjusting himself before he opened the door. She had her back faced, bending slightly washing her face in the sink.

William watched her in awe her ass was a magnificent sight to be seen, a sight for sore eyes.

"Mr William" her panicked voice cleared his thoughts instantly. Her hands pressed to get chest with few droplets of water, trailing down from her face down to get neck, getting lost in between her boobs.

Again he was staring.

"Forgive me, Ms Evelyn. I needed a bathroom break".

She nodded her head, her hands still on her chest as she moved aside giving him enough space to do his business. William moved gracefully, to the sink washing his hands. There at the mirror he caught her staring at him, a smirk formed on lips.

Good to know I am not the only one.

He dabbed his hands with towel as he moved away from the sink, leaning against the wall. Again he was staring, something he has been doing frequently. He barely paid attention to anything when his thoughts were all about her.

"Ms Evelyn" startled she dropped her hands to her side. "I should go". Before she could reach to the door knob he caught her wrist holding her in spot.

"I have a preposition for you Ms Evelyn" he whispered softly into her ears. "One that includes endless pleasures, I promise you no feelings attached, you are getting married, I am married. Consider it as a gift to you before you get married. What do you say about it"?.

"What the hell Mr William? What are you saying"?

"I am saying" he closed to gap between them snaking his hand around her waist pulling her closer to him. "You should submit to me while I ram into your pussy".

***

It has been days since he last saw Evelyn, his patience was hanging on a thin line, ever since she walked out on him without an answer. He never heard from her, hell she doesn't stop by his house again.

"Will I need to stop by the mall, I am going out with Martha, I will be back soon" she picked up her purse, keys. Placing a lingering kiss on his cheeks.

"I love you" she called as she existed the room. He ran his fingers through my hair.

Evelyn nervously knocked on the door, as soon as she knocked the feeling of betrayal and guilt came rushing. What was she thinking? Is she seriously thinking of getting in bed with a married man and on top of that a husband to someone who took her as a family? No, she can't and Jacob oh God. Before she could turn and leave the door opened.

There behold William standing with his on the door the other in his pocket.

"You came".

"Yes" her voice was merely above a whisper. He opened the door wider she stepped in. Again the same emotions came rushing. This isn't right. This is bad, he shouldn't have planted those thoughts in her head.

"I see you have made the decision to go it with yes"? She jumped up at the sudden close proximity, she backed away a bit.

"This isn't right Mr William_".

"William".

"What"?

"I want to hear just William when I am fucking your pussy". She blushed crimson red at such words, doesn't he have respect at all?

"As I was saying, we shouldn't, this is ba-" she didn't get to finish the sentence when his mouth landed on her neck. He sunk his teeth into her flesh instinctively her hands came up holding his shirt.

"Mr William, oh shit" she moaned quietly.

William felt his heart swell with pride, he's dreaming will soon come to pass. He will work on the guilt part later but right now he needs to be inside her. He pulled himself away from watching as her chest heaved up and down.

"Wait here, let me get my keys".

Evelyn only nodded as her mind was still fuzzy.

This is bad, so fucking bad.