Chapter 10

I was cuffed to the bed, both my hands over my head, Harry sat at the end of my bed holding my feet down. I felt extremely uncomfortable and exposed.

We just silently stayed there starring at each other until a knock came to the front door, causing my head to snap towards the door of my room at the sound.

Harry took the bandana he was wearing from his head. He tied it round both my feet, pulling tight on the knot.

"Don't move, don't make a sound." Harry ordered before leaving to answer the door.

I lay there, I didn't move - not like I had a choice - and I didn't make a sound. Harry had the upper hand here, he was much more powerful than me. I didn't want to risk getting hurt, I didn't know what he was capable of yet.

I did know that he was very hormonal. One minute he's all kind and concerned that I passed out, next minute he's cuffing me to a bed all because he wasn't happy that I was watching the news.

I let out a sigh, my arms were beginning to ache. I wondered how long I'd be left in this position as 'punishment'.

I let my mind wonder. I thought about Liam and how I bumped into him last night. Why was he up at that time? Was he on watch to make sure I didn't try leave? Does he live here? He stayed downstairs last night but when I went down this morning I didn't see him at all. He seemed too nice to be friends with Harry.

Ugh, Harry.

There was still a lot of unanswered questions I had about that boy. How did he know my name? Did he know much about me? What exactly was I 'safe' from? And if I was in danger what did it have to do with him?

Then it clicked.

The realisation hit, I felt a sudden pang in my chest.

The feeling of being watched. It was real. It was always real, I wasn't being paranoid. That night walking home from Amelia's, I was being followed. It wasn't my imagination.

Maybe Harry was right. Maybe he was telling the truth. I was in danger.

But what if it was Harry. What if Harry was the one watching and following me, that would explain how he knew my name. Maybe he followed me to ensure I was safe but then got fed up and just took me instead. It makes sense, it would be easier to make sure I was safe if I was just right across the hall.

My head started to hurt. All these thoughts were too much. I don't know what to believe. I'm confused, alone, frightened. I felt a tear escape one of my eyes and felt it slide down my soft cheek.

I heard multiple footsteps race up the stairs, and my door suddenly swung open and it gave a loud slam as it hit off the wall.

"Jesus Christ Harry, you can't treat her like this!" The young man before me shouted. He had light brown hair that looked so soft, I craved to touch it. He also had tattoos like Harry, they ran down his right arm. He starred at me with soft eyes as he slowly approached.

I noticed Liam and Harry trailing behind him. Liam looking furiously at Harry and Harry hanging his head down low, almost looking ashamed or sorry.

Good, I thought. Then I snapped back into reality as I felt a hand on my lower leg, near my foot. I flinched at the touch.

"Harry, you can't do this it isn't right. Look how frightened she is." The guy with the soft hair spoke.

"Shut it Louis I don't want to hear it." Harry snapped. Oohhhh so this was Louis. The Louis he was trying to call earlier.

"Seriously Harry, she's your responsibility now. You have to look after her. Not harm her." Louis strongly insisted.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want Louis, now just get on with it and leave." Harry growled.

"C'mon now Harry, she hardly wants to be tied up and left alone like this." Louis wisely tried to prove him wrong.

"What if she does." Harry threatened back, not letting his guard down.

"Em, I can speak for myself, thanks." I decided add. I sounded sassy and I felt brave.

Liam gave me a wide smile. Looking almost proud of me.

"That doesn't look very comfortable Jessica, let me untie you?" Liam softly asked before touching me.

I nodded. He slowly and gently untied the bandana. He then reached for the key on the side drawer and unlocked the cuffs. I sat up and rubbed my wrists. They were flaming red and a bit sore to touch, I could tell they'd bruise. I bruised like a peach.

I looked up at Liam and gave him a kind, thankful smile, which he returned. We held each others gaze for a few moments until we were interrupted by Harry.

"Alright love birds, sorry to interrupt but if you don't mind I kinda have plans for later on, so I wanna get this over with as soon as possible." Harry said eyeing Liam and I up.

"What are you talking about?" I asked Harry.

"Louis is here to check you, to make sure you're okay." Liam said, answering for Harry.

"Oh okay." I said quietly, looking at the ground.

I remember Harry called Louis when I woke up after I passed out. Maybe this Louis guy is a doctor or something? If he cares so much about my safety then why the fuck would he cuff me to a bed? Excuse my French. Harry has to be bipolar or something. Because that's just not normal.

Although kidnapping someone isn't normal either.

I followed the boys downstairs and I couldn't help but think, Liam and Louis definitely seemed like nice guys. So why were they so okay with Harry kidnapping me?