"Uh, Atkinson?" He called when she was lost in those trusting eyes. She was staring. Oops.

"Yeah- I'm ready!" She chirped, sprinting to follow him. Cap nodded and began to run over towards a helicopter as a distraction with the other three. But just as he got there, Tony shot something at it, electrocuting the helicopter and rendering it useless. Tony and Rhodes immediately flew over to Steve in their armored suits.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" He asked Rhodes sarcastically.

"Definitely weird." He replied.

"Hear me out, Tony," Steve asked, "that doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." He explained. T'Challa and Skylar suddenly jumped out from behind a truck and stared down Steve.

"Captain," Black Panther greeted him politely, yet forcibly.

"Your Highness... Skylar."

"Anyway, Ross gave me thirty-six hours to bring you in. That was twenty-four hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony snarked.

"You're after the wrong guy,"

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday,"

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him and the girls. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony, I can't."

"Steve," Natasha said from behind him, unexpectedly being there. He turned to her. "You know what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?" She warned.

"I fight for what I believe is right. This is what I fight for, no matter what it takes." Quinn stood her ground.

"I am not going to let the UN take control of my position, I'm my own boss," Tori added confidently.

"Alright, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony called. Suddenly, spider-webbing was shot onto Steve's famous shield and a certain someone in a spider-suit had stolen it from him. As Steve attempted to claw back for it, Spiderman, in his new and improved suit, shot more webbing at him and bound his hands. He jumped onto the roof of a car with an astounding landing.

"Nice job, kid." Tony complimented him.

"Thanks," he spoke back, "well, I could've stuck the landing a little better, it just- the new suit. Wait- it's nothing, Mr. Stark, it-it's perfect. Thank you,"

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

"Who the hell is this guy, anyway?" Tori whispered to Quinn, laughing at the boy.

"Okay. C-Captain," Peter saluted at Steve, "big fan, Spiderman." He looked at him with slight amusement as Quinn snorted with laughter.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just-"

"Hey everyone-"

"Good job," Tony said, finally getting him to stop.

"You've been busy," Steve commented with a little amusement.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place! Convincing trainees to go against the law. I'm trying to keep-" he paused, noticing his tone increasing, "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed." Steve shot back calmly.

"Alright, we're done. You're going to turn Barnes over, you're going to come with us, now because it's us! Or a squad of j sock guys with no compunction about being impolite! C'mon," Tony demanded. But suddenly over Cap's team's earpieces, Sam signaled.