Fred Weasley II: My Hufflepuff

Start from the beginning

I walked with Roxie and Rose to the Great Hall for the Ball. By the entrance was Lorcan stood in a tux, waving goodbye to the girls I walked over to Lorcan.

"You look beautiful YN."

"Why thank you Mr. Scamander." We both laughed and walked into the Great Hall. Lorcan walked us over to the whole clan.

Fred was none to pleased to see me with my arm linked to Lorcan's. I didn't really care to much though as Lorcan was my friend.

"Care to dance." Lorcan asked holding his hand out.

"Oh let's." I say giving him a small sink causing him to chuckle. We danced most of the night, till Lorcan left to care for his brother who had a nasty break up with his girlfriend.

"Where's Lorcan?" Roxie asked as the clan looked at me.

"He had to take care of Lysander, Penelope broke up with him. Poor Lysander was heart broken, I'll have to check on him tomorrow."

Fred let out a sigh of relief when he heard Lorcan was gone. "We should all go to bed, it's nearly curfew." Roxie sighed softly.

"YN want me to walk you to the common room." Jackson offered.

"No, I'll take her." Fred glared at Jackson, before pulling me in the direction of my common room.

"Fred what was that?!" I ask.

"What, he wants to get in your pants." Fred denied.

"So your saying my cousin wanted to get in my pants."

Fred gave me a look, "Jackson's your cousin." I nodded. "Oh, and yes that's what I'm saying. Goodnight." Fred walked away leaving me at my door. Sighing I played the tune and walked inside.

Day Of Trip

Currently I was sitting in Madam Puddiefoots Tea Shop

Currently I was sitting in Madam Puddiefoots Tea Shop. Across from me was Lorcan, we were just talking. It wasn't a real date, it's like two friends hanging out. We both love tea and this was the best tea.

"I'm surprised Fred hasn't found you and taken you away yet." Lorcan laughed drinking some tea.

"Yeah me too, he always finds me when I'm with a guy, or on a date." I laugh. As soon as I finished my sentence, Fred and James walked in.

I gulped when his eyes landed on me, he glared at Lorcan. Fred pulled me out and threw me over his shoulder. "Bye Lorcan." He waved goodbye and walked over to his friends.

We walked outside into the cold, Fred set me down as I shivered, he threw his jacket over me. "Fred there is something called a warming charm."

"I know, I put it on me, so keep the jacket on." I slid it on, he was bigger than me, so the jacket went past my knees.

James was no where to be seen, "Why did you drag me out Fred?" He didn't answer and kept walking so I stopped.

Fred sighed turning to me, "Because you can't date."

"Yes I can, my parents gave me permission. Your the one saying I can't, but what's the real problem here Weasley." I crossed my arms.

"Look I just don't want you to date you could get hurt."

I shook my head, "You don't do this to Roxie when she date Alec, or Rose with Scorpius or Lilly, or Molly. Why me Fred? Why is it that you do this to me and not your actual family?!"

"Because I can't do it to them or mom sends me a howler-."

"What's the real reason Fred?! Bloody hell just tell me." I screamed at him.

"Because I love you! I have since I meet you when I was 8 and you were 7. That's why I don't let you go out with other people or hang around boys. Because you might like them more than me. And I get that you don't feel the same for me."

Fred turned around and began to walk away from me. I ran in front him, "I love you too." I muttered before I kissed him. It was soft and passionate, it was the best first kiss.

"Wasn't that your-." I nodded.

"It was my first kiss Fred, and it was with you. My first boyfriend." He smiled and kissed me again.

Back at Hogwarts
Fred walked me hand in hand back to the common room. "Are you gonna stop being jealous now?" I ask as we're walking.

"How could I when my girlfriend is someone as beautiful as you? All of those guys want you." Fred explains.

"Well don't worry cause this girl wants you to be her. And now you are hers so..." I kissed him lovingly before turning to my Common Room.

"Night Fred."

"Night YN. I love you." Fred kissed me again before walking away.