Protection

SAM'S POV

Klaus stood behind me with his hand on my shoulder. "We will all work as a family, to protect this child." He looked to each of the bodies sitting at this table. "I want no surprises. Samantha will make the decision where to live, either with her brothers or us. Whichever home she chooses will be needed to be made safe so no other vampire may enter it." He continued. Damon spoke up. "Well this was a safe house before you killed Elena." He said with his snarky attitude. Klaus laughed. "I do apologize for that, Damon. The upside to that is I can form more protection for my child now." Damon looked at him with daggers in his eyes. Stefan spoke up "I don't want hybrids around the house." Klaus walked around the table at this point. "Do as I ask and they won't be around this house." I looked at Rebekah, who looked at me with a smile. 

I got up and walked towards the cellar. "Where are you going?" Klaus asked. I kept walking but yelled over my shoulder. "All this talk of protection is making me want some blood." I walked downstairs going into the freezer and got a blood bag. I walked back, opening it on the bag on the way up. Klaus was still talking about how to protect me as I stood in the doorway. Taking my first sip of blood. I dropped the bag and ran up the stairs again. I heard Damon say "Not again." I was over the toilet again. Throwing up, when I felt someone grab my hair. I tried to push them back. "It's okay love. I've seen you throw up before. Remember when you got bit by the werewolf in 67." I sat back grabbing a rag and wiping my face. Klaus got serious. "What's wrong?" I looked at him and said "That's the second time I've tried to drink blood and can't keep it down." He smiled. "Morning sickness will do that to you." I shook my head. Could it be morning sickness or something else? 

I heard a knock at the door. I got up and walked downstairs. Stefan was talking to a girl when I got to the bottom of the stairs they hushed. "Don't stop on my account." Klaus and I walked past her. The caramel colored girl walked up to me. "I'm Bonnie." She held out her hand. I looked at her and smiled. I knew she was a witch. I felt a connection with her. "Samantha." I took her hand. We all walked into the living room. I could see Bonnie eyeing Klaus as Damon spoke. "Maybe Bonnie can do a protection spell on Sam, so no other vampire can find her." Klaus looked at me and I shook my head. 

"Don't you think, I've already done that." I retorted. Bonnie looked surprised. "You're a witch? but how?" she asked. I said "I am a special case. My biological father put a spell on me when I was born. It's actually a long story that I don't want to get into." I smiled. "Well I can try again." Bonnie said. "And my child suffer for your mistakes. I don't think so." Klaus answered her. She looked at him with hatred.