Mikael for a father

KLAUS' POV

I walked into my home, I knew I'd lost my Samantha, but I knew that I would be a horrible father. Elijah looked at me as I walked in. "Did you speak with Samantha?" I nodded. "What did she say, Niklaus?" He spoke as if he was annoyed. "She's pregnant." He was shocked. "But how?" The door flew open and I was pinned against the wall by my throat seeing a very furious Damon Salvatore. "You broke her you evil bastard." Elijah started to come to my rescue. I looked at him. "No, Elijah stay where you are." Damon looked me in the eyes. "Does it give you the jollies to hurt her.?" I look down, then in his eyes. "I will be a horrible father, Damon. The child has a better chance without me." Damon barred his teeth. "She doesn't think you'll be horrible at it. She thinks you will be a great father." I tried not to cry.

Elijah spoke "How is this possible? Vampires can't procreate." Damon spoke. "Sam isn't just Vampire. She's part witch. And Klaus isn't all vampire, is he?" Elijah put his hand on over his mouth and turned around. Rebekah walked in the door. "What the hell is going on?" Damon spoke. "Your brother knocked my sister up." Rebekah spoke immediately "impossible." Damon dropped me. He knew he couldn't kill me. He looked at me. "You are going to fix her. She will not leave because you don't want to be daddy." He flew out the door. Elijah turned to me. "You wanted her back Niklaus, why because she is pregnant, with your child, you no longer want her. " I started to walk away and he followed me. "ANSWER ME NIKLAUS" I turned and yelled "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT MY CHILD TO HAVE MIKAEL FOR A FATHER."