Chapter 32

The next morning Betty woke up before both juniper and jughead; who were still cuddling. She smiled and slipped out of the bedroom. She checked on Dagwood who was still sleeping soundly and then made her way into the kitchen to make herself some tea. After it was done she grabbed a blanket and went to sit on the balcony to enjoy the early morning bliss. After a while the door opened and tiny feet padded outside. "Hi Auntie Betty" Dagwood said and crawled onto her lap. "Good morning sweetie, how are you this morning?" She smiled. "Good!" He beamed. "I'm hungry" he then added and she chuckled and stood up and picked him up, resting him on her hip. She took him into the kitchen and started to make cereal. While she was doing it dagwood had found Betty's phone and put on Disney songs which Betty couldn't help but sing along to while he danced.

Jughead stirred awake and noticed juniper still asleep next to him. He quietly slipped out of bed and left the bedroom, shutting the door behind him. He heard music coming from the kitchen and when he walked in he stopped and grinned to himself. Betty was holding Dagwood as they both spun around in their pyjamas, singing and dancing. "Good morning!" He chirped with a smirk and Betty spun around smiling. "Morning juggie" She said. "Uncle juggie!" Dag said shrugging out of Betty's arms and into his uncles. "Hey little man" jug said and ruffled his hair. "Hey gorgeous how are you and bug?" He said kissing Betty. "We're good!" She smiled and went back to making the cereal.

Eventually juniper woke up and they all sat and ate breakfast. It had begun to rain and thunderstorm so Betty put on some cartoons and the twins watched TV and played with their toys. Jughead went into the office to do some writing. After about an hour of working jughead heard Betty come in and stand behind him, her arms around his shoulders and she placed a kiss on his neck. "Hey you" he said, turning and pulling her onto his lap. "Hi" she said and kissed him. "How you doing?" He said. "I'm tired" she sighed and dropped her head to his chest. "Why don't you go and rest and I'll watch the twins? I'll take them downstairs?" He suggested and she nodded. He walked her to the bedroom and tucked her into bed before kissing her and leaving the room.

Later on when Betty woke up again she had a shower and got changed into some darts before heading down to the bar. When she go there the twins were running around on the stage with ice cream and jughead was sat with the serpents. She walked over to jughead. "Jug?" She said and he turned to her. "Hey Babe! You feeling better?" He asked, she nodded. "Who gave them ice cream?" She said with a knowing look. Jug smiled sheepishly up at his wife. "They gave me the puppy dog eyes!" He reasoned and Betty burst out laughing. "Oh juggie..." she giggled and sat on his lap watching the twins run around; she couldn't wait til they got to meet their baby.