Chapter 68

"What?! You're waters broke!" Jug panicked. "Yes... OW" betty screamed as she was hit with her first contraction. "Oh god... oh god... I'm not ready" Betty cries. The sight of his wife in this condition snapped Jughead into action. "It's okay baby. You've got this" he said as she ran a hand up her back. "We'll go to the hospital. The bags are already in the car" he said and she nodded and he carefully helped her into the car. "We'll be right behind you son" F.P said and Jughead nodded before driving off.

"Help! My wife's in labour!" Jug yelled as they walked through the doors of the hospital. A nurse rushed over and brought a wheel chair for Betty to sit in. "Okay can I just take your name and then I'll set you up in a room and call your doctor" the nurse smiled. "Elizabeth Jones and our doctor is doctor brown" jug said. "Okay great. Follow Me" the nurse said grabbing Betty's file and leading them too a room. Jughead followed pushing Betty in the wheelchair while she breathed through her contractions. They set Betty up in room 216 and Jughead helped Betty change into her hospital gown. "Do you want an epidural?" The nurse asked sweetly. "Yes please" Betty groaned, the pain consuming her. "It hurts so much Juggie" she said as he held her hand and rubbed her back, trying to help in any way that he could. "I know baby, I know. And I hate not being able to take your pain away but it will all be worth it when our son comes into the world" he smiled and she nodded. "Can I get you anything?" Jug asked softly, kissing her sweaty forehead. "Can I have some ice chips please?" She asked and he nodded and quickly rushed off to find a nurse. He came back With the ice chips and found doctor brown in the room. "Jughead! How exciting the days finally here!" Doctor brown smiled. "I know. It's amazing" Jughead beamed, growing more and more excited. "Jug!" Betty Moaned from the bed. "Oh yeah sorry sweetheart here you go" he said, feeding her an ice chip. "You're doing amazing betts" jug smiled and she looked at him and pulled him down to kiss her. "Okay Betty, you're 8cm dilated so it's not long now until you need to push" doctor brown said...

An hour later everyone was in the waiting room and Betty was 10cm dilated and she was ready to start pushing. "Okay Betty I want you to push for 10 seconds okay?" Doctor brown said. "Ready...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10" doctor brown helped her. "AHHHH!" Betty screamed. "You're doing amazing baby"Jughead praised as she squeezed his hand, he pressed a cold cloth to her head to help her. "Okay and again..." Doctor brown said. "No! I can't... I can't do it" Betty sobbed. "I know its hard but you can do it" Doctor brown smiled. "You've got this Betty" jug said. "Can... can Jughead get behind me?" Betty asked. "Of course" Doctor brown said and Jughead climbed behind Betty, his legs on either side of her and he grabbed her hands. "Ready to meet our baby?" He whispered into her ear and she nodded. "Okay then" he smiled and kissed her shoulder. "And push...." Doctor brown said and Betty squeezed Jugheads hands as he whispered sweet words in her ear as she pushed through another contraction "AHHHHH". After a few more minutes of pushing a piercing cry filled the room and Betty collapsed back into Jughead with a sob. "You did it Betts... you did it" Jughead laughed through his own tears. "I'm so so so proud of you... I love you so Much" he said and he came to Stand in front of her and kiss her with all the passion he could. "I love you too... thank you" she sniffed. They watched as doctor brown held their son. "Do you want to cut the cord dad?" Doctor brown smiled up at jug. "Yes" he smiled and walked over. "Congratulations" Doctor brown smiled as she took the baby and cleaned and weighed him before placing him in a yellow blanket and handing him to Betty who held him to her chest and cried. "Hi... little one... I'm your mommy... and I love you so much" she smiled down at her son. "And I'm your daddy... and I promise to look after you and mommy for as long as I live... you're both my world and I love you" Jughead smiled as he sat next to his wife and placed his arm around her and gently stroked his finger across his sons soft cheek. "I'm so in love with you Elizabeth Jones... I can't believe we made him" Jughead said in awe. "I love you too Jughead Jones... now we need a name for baby Jones" Betty smiled.

An hour later after the doctors had checked on both Betty and the baby and made sure everything was okay and the new little family had spent some time with each other; they let their family and friends in. FP, Toni, fangs, sweetpea, Kevin, Veronica And Archie all piled into the hospital room and gasped when they saw the small baby boy in Betty's arms. Betty smiled "hey guys" and passed the baby over to Jughead as everyone hugged her. "Oh Betty... he's beautiful" Veronica smiled. "Congratulations guys" FP said, tears in his eyes at the sight of his grandson. "Congratulations" everyone said. "What's his name?" Kevin said. Betty smiled and said:

"Everyone... meet Noah Charles Jones".