Chapter 77

The day of Noah's birthday was a special one. Betty and jughead spent the morning with him, watching him 'attempt' to open the wrapping paper but Betty and jughead having to do it for him. Their hearts melted at the happy and excited faces he'd pull when he saw the brand new toys he was gifted. "Happy birthday baby boy" Betty said as she pulled him into her chest and gave him a hug, she was rewarded with a cute squeal. "How about daddy takes you to play while mommy makes us some breakfast?" Betty said handing him over to jughead. "That sounds great, thanks babe" jug smiled and pecked her lips. "Come on buddy let's play with your new train" jug said to Noah.

After breakfast the little family got ready and waited for their friends and family to arrive. They were having a party in the garden, where FP was doing a BBQ. "When's everyone arriving?" Jug asked Betty as they got everything ready. "12" Betty smiled. "Can you believe we have a one year old" Betty said, watching Noah try and pull a balloon down. "I know... I love you betts" he said and kissed her while pulling her into a hug. "I love you too".

The party was in full swing, all the serpents were there as well as Kevin, Archie, veroncia, polly and the twins. "Happy birthday Noah! Come and give grandpa a hug!" FP said as Noah waddled over the excitedly. Noah loved his grandpa, they had such a special Bond he always got excited whenever he saw FP. "Papapa" Noah babbled. "Come on let me show you how to work the grill" FP laughed. "He's one dad!" Jughead laughed. "You're never to young to learn" FP yelled back.

"Okay guys lets do cake!" Betty said. Everyone gathered round, Betty brought out the cake with candles in and jughead lifted up Noah as they all sang happy birthday. The rest of the day passed in laughter and love and everyone's heart felt so full after celebrating the birthday of their favourite little boy. Later that night after they'd put Noah to sleep, Betty and jughead were cuddled up in bed watching a movie. "Today was a good day" she sighed happily. "It was" he smiled down at her. "I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. I feel like it was only a week ago I was still pregnant with him" Betty laughed. "I know baby, I've missed you being pregnant" he smirked. "Oh really?" She said rolling onto his chest and kissing his lips. "Oh yeah..." he said, kissing her passionately. "Well one day... maybe we'll have a little brother or sister to give to Noah" Betty said. "I'd really liked that" jug smiled. "Thanks for making me a mom" Betty said. Jug smiled and said "thank you for making me a dad".