Chapter 26

The next morning Betty woke up before Toni with morning sickness so after sorting herself out and cleaning up she decided to make breakfast for them both. She made pancakes, bacon and eggs. As she was placing them on the table she heard Toni waking up. "Good morning!" Betty chirped. "mmm morning" Toni mumbled moving to fix herself some coffee. "How did you sleep?" Betty smiled and Toni looked at her weirdly, Why was so she happy, Jughead had said she was sad. "I slept well" Toni said and thanked Betty for the food but starting to eat. Betty took this opportunity to text jughead:

Betty: good morning juggie! I miss you 💗
Jug: hey gorgeous, I miss you more! How are you feeling today?🖤
Betty: I a bit of morning sickness but I'm okay... so is bug 💗
Jug: aww I'm sorry but I'm glad you're okay now! I don't know when I'll be able to talk today but I'll be back later this afternoon🖤
Betty: Okay! I love you💗
Jug: I love you too🖤

After breakfast Toni had to start a shift in the bar so Betty spent the morning tidying the apartment. She washed the dishes, mopped the floor, dusted, changed the bed, cleaned the toilet and emptied the bins. When this was all done she sat on the couch but couldn't focus on the TV or sit still so she decided to start baking...

Jughead was almost home when they all stopped off at pops. Jughead was checking his phone constantly, he hadn't had any message from Betty all day and he was a little worried. "Son, she'll be fine" FP said with a knowing look. "I know" Jug sighed and pocketed his phone. "Come on let's get some food and you take it home to eat with your wife" fangs said. Jughead ordered his and Betty's favourite and as soon as pop handed him the takeout bag he put in his back and hopped into his motorcycle go home.

He walked into the apartment to find It empty. "Betts?" He called out and he was met with an armful of Betty. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close before kissing her. "God I've missed you" he said. "You have no idea" she grinned and kissed him again. "It's very clean in here... and it smells amazing" jug said looking over at Betty. She looked sheepishly at her husband and said "I may have cleaned everything and baked a lot so I had something to do while I waited for you to come home". Jug laughed; that explained why she hasn't messaged him. "Well I'm not complaining" he beamed. "Now come on I brought us pops takeout and I want to snuggled on the couch with my lovely wife and baby boy" he smiled, softly placing a hand over her bump. Betty grinned and wrapped her arms around him again; she really had missed him.

{sorry for the short chapter~ please Leave storylines, ideas and suggestions~ thank you!!💗}