Chapter three

Katie's POV-

My heart clenched as his god like features twisted into a look of disgust as he realised I was a rogue, I came to a conclusion that this was alpha drew. Of course he wouldn't want his Luna to be a rogue, 'he's going to reject us' I heard my wolf howling in my head as a single tear slipped down my cheek "Look.. If you want to kill me please just do it now" I mumbled not wanting to look at his face, knowing that he would be looking at me with hate filled eyes and I couldn't take that, my wolf couldn't either.

Drews POV-

He felt a small jab in his chest as guilt took over him, hating the disgusted look he had given her, she had done noting to deserve it. His heart almost broke as he saw a tear sliding down her delicate face 'you fucking idiot you made our mate cry!' His wolf growled at him as he walked over to her cell slowly hearing her mutter 'Look.. If you want to kill me please just do it now'. His wolf growled at him again as the mate pull making him feel guilty as he unlocked her cell.

"I would never harm you.. You are my mate, even if I wanted to kill you my wolf would never let me" he said in a stern voice as he pulled the door open, feeling a sudden urge to pull her into his arms but knowing it was way too soon for that he had to get to know her before he got too attached to his mate, she was a rogue after all.

Katie's POV-

I looked up at him cautiously, my eyes connecting with his, I can see he regretted the look of disgust but I just can't forget it. Is that really how he felt about me being his mate? Was he disgusted.

A million questions were running through my head before they were interrupted by sparks shooting up my right arm. My eyes automatically shot down to my arm as I gasped quietly seeing his hand gripping my forearm as he slowly pulled me out of the cell.

He started to walk up the stairs and out of the room with me following behind him, he let go of my arm and I wanted to hit myself from missing the warmth of his touch automatically. When we reached the top of the steps a bulky man walked behind us standing guard in front of the door, he gave drew a nod in respect before returning to his duties.

Drew turned towards me, looking into my eyes 'our mate is so hot' I rolled my eyes internally at my wolf's inability to focus on the problem at hand and keep it in her pants, "okay so I will show you to your room" he said walking up another flight of stairs

Authors note-

It will start to get interesting soon I promise!