Chapter Nine

To say that Drew was pissed off would be a serious understatement. His wolf wanted to kill anyone who even tried to come near me.

It was a strange feeling having someone being so protective over me but it was nice.. Calming even.

"Are you okay?" Drew asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.. The past few days have been a complete blur and obviously I hadn't been paying enough attention to my surroundings.

His beautiful face was now creased with frown marks and the bags around his eyes were more evident now that I was taking a closer look at them.. He looked utterly exhausted "I think I should be the one asking you that question" I muttered, patting the bed next to where I was laying signalling for him to sit down.

He tiredly followed my instruction, looking at me with curious eyes as he sat down "What do you mean?" He asked "You look terrible" I said smiling a little in an effort to lighten the mood.

"Gee thanks" Drew said quietly with a small smirk. I rolled my eyes at his childishness before placing my hand on his cheek, tracing my thumb along his stubble slowly.

He leaned into my touch, closing his eyes with a quiet sigh "I'm scared that if I leave your side you will run away again.." He muttered with a frown playing on his lips.

Yes I had tried to run away but that was because I had thought that's what everyone in this pack wanted me to do.. He wouldn't understand "Drew I'm-" he cut me off mid sentence before I could apologise to him "You have no reason to be sorry.. I do though.. I made you feel like I didn't want you as my mate and I do.. I just wasn't too sure whether or not I could trust you yet. It's not that I didn't want to it's just I'm the Alpha of this pack so I can't just be selfish and think about myself when I make decisions, I have my whole pack to consider and I really don't want to let them down" He admitted softly, guilt evident in his eyes,

"I want you to be mine Katie.." He said "I mean that's if you don't want to reject me after everything we've been through and all the things I have said.." It took me a minute to process exactly what he was saying.

'He wants us!' My wolf screamed out in my head. I shook my head quickly as his words sunk in "Drew I would never reject you" I said with a smile.

Drew's eyes automatically lit up at my words and before I knew it his lips were pressed to mine.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LIST, COMMENT AND VOTE. THE MORE VOTES AND READS I GET THE MORE OFTEN I WILL UPDATE.

ALSO PLEASE FOLLOW ME IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND AGAIN I WOULD BE INSPIRED TO UPDATE AN EXTRA CHAPTER OR TWO.