Chapter Seven

So there I was sitting at the breakfast table, Not next to Drew because even as a rogue I knew that spot was for the Luna of the pack and he hadn't even accepted me as his mate yet or acknowledged my presence at the table.

Seth was quite literally talking my ear off, but I didn't mind because it made me feel welcomed and it distracted me from all the disgusted looks I was getting.

I couldn't decide whether or not their gazes was because of the fact that I was a rogue or the fact that I was in my pyjamas while everyone else was in normal breakfast attire, looking quite posh. Give me a break people I came down to get some toast I didn't realise everyone was going to be sitting around the table eating scones.

I subconsciously rolled my eyes at all of them, they thought they were so much better than I was, especially the blonde woman who was eyeing up Drew, pushing her boobs up in a flirtatious manner 'Mine' my wolf growled in my head, giving the girl a threatening glare.. What I wouldn't do to tear her throat out right now.

I jumped slightly in my seat as I felt a females hand gripping my shoulder and giving it an excited shake, I looked up to see the red headed girl again "Cammie" I grinned up at her (I know be proud I finally remembered her name).

"Hey you!" Cammie said excitedly "I'm glad you came down for breakfast" she said before her eyes cast over my scruffy appearance. "I will lend you some clothes" she said with a grin before taking the seat next to mine.

A FEW HOURS LATER
I ran a hand through my hair, completely frustrated as I knocked on the office door "Come in" his husky voice muttered. I wrapped my fingers around the doorknob before pulling the door open.

My eyes scanned the room curiously before they landed on Drew's figure.. Does he have to be so attractive it's distracting..

"Are you just going to avoid me forever?" I snapped at him, remembering the reason I was there in the first place "I'm not avoiding you" Drew said before rolling his eyes at me like it was obvious. "Then why haven't you said a word to me since last night?" I asked him, crossing my arms over my chest defensively.

"No offence Katie but.. You are a rogue and even though you are my mate I don't know for sure if I can trust you" Drew said bluntly, looking me in the eye. My wolf howled in my head sadly as I cleared my throat trying to ignore the lump that was forming.. Ouch. "Right.." I muttered before turning to leave.

A felt a strong hand gripping my wrist. As soon as his skin came in contact with mine I could feel the sparks shooting up and down my arm but as quickly as the touch came it was gone again and replaced with a quiet sigh.