Dean X Reader: Related (One-Shot!)

You and Dean Winchester had been dating for a few years, you and Sam were best of friends and you told each other everything. You, Sam and Dean were sitting in a motel room trying to figure out what had been killing locals in the area. 

You sat at the table with Dean eating Chinese food, "I think I found something about Dad..." Sam looked at Dean.

"It looks like he has a daughter... She lives in Texas, I found her address" Sam looked at Dean, "Do you think we should check it out?" Sam asked. "We'll go in the morning..." You muttered softly, "(Y/N)'s right..." Dean said.

The next day

You, Sam and Dean arrived at the address that Sam had found. You got out of the Impala and looked at Sam and Dean confused knowing you must have been at the wrong address. Sam and Dean got out of the Impala and stood in front of the house.

"This is it" Sam looked at the small sheet of paper with the exact address you were at, he looked at Dean.

You grabbed the piece of paper, "This can't be the right address..." You looked at Dean and Sam nervously.

"Well I found it in our Dad's journal" Sam said and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

"No one's home" You looked at Dean worried.

Dean looked into the window and saw that all the lights were off, "She's right Sammy" Dean said walking over to Sam.

"How did you know that no one was home?" Sam asked.

"Well.... Because I live here..." You pulled out a key from your jean pocket and unlocked the door opening it.

"We must have the wrong address" Dean looked at Sam alarmed.

"This is the exact address Dean" Sam said sternly.

"That can't mean you're... No! You can't be our sister!" Dean quickly walked back toward the Impala.

You were silent and slowly walked toward Dean, "It does actually make sense, I never knew my father... My mom slept around with a lot of men..." You muttered softly.

"Don't say that!" Dean said sternly, "How could you not know?!" Dean shouted at you.

"Don't yell at me!" You said sternly, "How would you expect me to know? My dad never bothered to talked to me! So don't get mad at me for it, it was his fault not mine!" You screamed at Dean.

Dean looked at you shocked.

You had never raised your voice at him before, you picked up your bag and walked into the house, "Are you going to come in here or not?" You asked.

Sam walked into the house, "Thank you...." Sam muttered softly.

You nodded and waited for Dean to walk into the house, "I have beer" You looked at Dean and watched him slowly walk over to you.

"You know what this means right?" Dean looked at you sadly.

You looked at him confused, "What?" You followed Dean into the house.

Dean walked into the living room and saw Metallica, AC/DC, and Van Halen posters all over the walls, he was silent and walked into the kitchen.

You closed the front door and locked it, "What?" You asked and walked into the kitchen.

Sam sat on the couch looking around curiously.

Dean leaned against the island in the middle of the kitchen, "We can't be together because we're related..." He sighed sadly.

"We don't even know if we're really related, don't jump to conclusions Dean" You begged.

"I can't love you anymore like we used too..." Dean looked down sadly trying to hold himself together.

"Dean stop it! Please!" You begged as tears clouded your eyes.

"I can't love you more than a sister..." Dean sighed.

"Dean... Stop..." You cried as tears flowed down your cheeks, "We can't be related! We can't be!" You sobbed.

Dean walked up to you and pulled you into a loving hug, "I'm sorry..." Dean muttered softly as his eyes clouded with tears.

"Please don't do this... I need you..." You sobbed heavily into Dean's chest, "I want to love you more than a brother..." You mumbled.

Sam sat on the couch sighing sadly; he hated seeing his own brother and you in so much pain.

"I don't want to break up!" You pulled away from Dean, "You will never be my brother Dean Winchester!" You cried and ran upstairs and into your room slamming the door.

Dean walked into the living room and quickly wiped his tears, "Let's go..." Dean muttered softly.

Sam got up, "What?" Sam looked at his big brother confused.

"We're leaving..." Dean muttered softly.

"We can't just leave (Y/N)" Sam said sternly.

Dean grabbed Sam and opened the door pulling him out of the house, he pushed Sam into the passenger's seat of the Impala, he then got into the driver's seat and drove off.

"Dean..." You sniffled and walked downstairs noticing that Sam and Dean were gone, you ran out of the house and watched the Impala drive away, "Dean!" You cried.

Dean kept driving down the road, he turned the corner, he looked out his window and saw you fall to the ground and begin to sob heavily. You sat there on the ground, you screamed at the top of your lungs then just continued to sob uncontrollably.

The next morning

You slowly opened your eyes, you saw Dean in the driver's seat driving the Impala, you sat up and looked around finding yourself in the Impala. You looked in the back seat not seeing Sam, this must be a dream, you thought.

"What are you doing?" You asked looking out the window realizing that you were on the highway.

"I'm taking you back to our motel that I and Sammy are staying at..." Dean mumbled.

"But... I thought you were just going to leave me..." You muttered softly looking at Dean shocked.

"Family never gets left behind..." Dean said sternly, he turned his head and looked at you, "Just because we aren't together anymore doesn't mean I don't love you or care about you" Dean returned his gaze to the road.

You kissed Dean's cheek, "I love you too Dean..." You smiled softly; you leaned back taking a deep breath. 

Dean suddenly stopped the car, he got out of the car and walked over to the right side of the car and opened your car door, he pulled you out of the car.

"What the hell are you doing?!" You asked.

Dean lifted you up and pinned you against the car, he leaned in and pressed his lips hard against yours.

"Dean!" You put your hands up but when his lips meant yours you immediately wrapped your arms around his neck kissing back.

Dean slowly pulled back and gently rested his head on your shoulder, "I don't want us to be brother and sister, I want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend... But we can't..." Dean sighed sadly.

"I know..." You sighed sadly and gently stroked Dean's hair, "We'll get through it kay..." You whispered to him kissing his head.

Dean sighed and gently put you down, he walked over to the left side of the car and got back into the driver's seat.

You got back into the car and closed the car door. Dean started the Impala and headed back toward the motel once again. From that day on, you and Dean pretended nothing romantic had ever happened in between you two. You just carried on being hunters and a family.