Student Council President

Start from the beginning

The boy scratched his nape and headed somewhere so I followed him and hid to another post again.

'RM' I said sneaking my head beside the post.

The name was written at the back of his t-shirt. He stopped again so I hid my head quickly but I made sure that I can hear everything he will say.

"I'm dead, I lost the president. Surely the Queen will kill me, damn!" He said in panic.

My ears thickened from what I just heard. So he's really following me?

And who's that Queen? Is it Lisa, the douchebag that he's talking about?

Queen my ass!

RIIINNNGGG!

His pocket lighted up indicating someone's calling him, he got it from his pocket.

I panicked when I saw him walking towards my way but I was relieve when he just passed from the post where I am hiding.

"You doing your job right now?" A voice from the other line asked, I heard it since RM put it on loudspeaker.

Idiot!

Well, well, well. What a thick face we have here.

Since I'm still eavesdropping to their conversation I immediately recognised the voice.

'Hmmm. So it's really that Manoban who's behind this and she even send her friend just to spy on me!'

"Sorry Queen I lost the subject maybe next time. I'll just go buy your gamjangta at the canteen first." The boy whose name is RM said.

"Okay, just be quick the classes are about to start in 20 minutes." I heard from the other line.

The boy left immediately.

'I knew it, Manoban will do this after what happened! How dare them to call me their subject. If ever I will see that Manoban again I'll give her a big slap on her face.'

I can feel my blood boiling.

I'm just, ugh! Lalisa Manoban you're impossible!

'Spying me! Calling me their subject! Really!? What an asshole!'

I entered my classroom now and sat on my chair. The teacher showed up very early and started the discussion.

I'm still thinking of that spy thing. When an idea popped inside my head.

I got a pen on my bag and wrote something on a bond paper. I put it inside an envelope since I want to be formal with that asshole.

When the bell rang I kept the my letter with me and headed to my bestie, Chaeyoung Park's classroom.

"Hey, Rosé!" I went to hugged her.

"Jennie eonni!" She happily said and hugged me back then she held my shoulders gently pushing me away from her. "So let's go home now?"

"No, I want you to come with me to Lisa Manoban's friend. His name is Namjoon, and since you're always roaming inside school. For sure you know everyone, I know you can help me with this." I said.

"You mean-"

"Yes." I cut her off. "So let's go?"

I held her hand but she stopped me. "No, eonni I don't want to get into trouble."

"Don't tell me you're afraid of them? Remember you're the Vice President here and besides, I'm with you." I said before she finally come with me. "Don't worry, okay."

We reached the other building, thanks to Chaeng. She guided me 'till here, we stopped at room 143-B. Rosé immediately hid behind my back.

Aisshh this girl.

❤️☠️❤️

N A M J O O N

The classes went smoothly for me because I didn't listen to any discussions and slept the whole time.

I got my bag from my chair and stood up ready to meet the Triads Supreme in the parking lot.

"Hey Namjoon. What trouble did you do? The president wants to see you?" One of my classmate said.

'Huh? Trouble? For all I remember I'm not doing anything except if she already knew it.'

I'm not nervous not until I saw the president's face smiling devilishly at me.

My sweats immediately flowed from my forehead down to my neck. I gulped harder.

Heck, why am I like this?

"You've been looking for me, right?" The president said smiling like a devil.

I froze. I can't move my feet, it feels like they were glued on the floor.

I'm doomed. Does she knew about it?

"Here! Make sure to give this little envelope to Lalisa Manoban. And once I hear or see that you just throw this envelope away, I'll break your neck, rip your lungs, and dislocate all your bones from head to toe before you know it." She stopped the creepy smile of her and changed it to very serious face while her eyes were sending daggers to me.

Then she left me with her friend having an O shaped mouth.

While here I am. All I can feel is my legs shaking. Feeling scared.

__________

SHARE. VOTE. COMMENT.

[EDITED VERSION]