Chapter 18: Setting up a Path of Forgiveness and The Wings of Justice!

En başından başla

Jin: I'll say.

Y/N: Don't be such a Ragna just cause I beat you–
___________________________________
Meanwhile somewhere
Ragna's Prospective

Ragna: (Ahchoo) Someone better not talk shit about me, or I'll kick their ass!
___________________________________
Back to you
Y/N's prospective

Y/N: –and to be fair I wasn't at my full power. I'll be waiting outside for you to be ready.

I then walked outside and Bang soon followed, I'm going to guess that he wants to ask something.

Bang: Y/N, I heard you became a wanted man, I refuse to believe it until you said that you beaten the Major. Is it true?

Y/N: Yes, it is true.

Bang: Why help Ragna the Bloodedge? He doesn't seem kind of a nice guy.

Y/N: Let's just say me and him go way back, in a way I feel like he's a brother to me.

Bang: That's good, I've heard from Miss Litchi before she left last night that you lost your parents. I'm sorry for your loss.

Y/N: Thank you.

Bang: Your welcome.

We waited for Jin for a few minutes until he came out of the room in his NOL Uniform.

Bang: Okay, follow me.

___________________________________
Time skip
3rd prospective

You and Jin both followed Bang, around Rōnin district seeing the people and children are happy. After walking for a bit, you got to a food stand selling some tea and some sweet dumplings. You realize you're at the same food shop where you saw the vision. Then you sat down on a bench along with Jin while Bang orders some tea and food.

Jin: So Y/N, where were you all these years?

Y/N: Hmm, I guess that you don't remember what happened after you strike down your brother, don't you?

Jin:...not really, the last thing I remember of that day was a bright golden light.

Y/N's thoughts: Must've be a side effect of Terumi's Mind Eater curse.

Y/N: Well, let's just say our new master found us, helped Ragna back to good health, and he trained us for the past seven years before we separated and I continued training alone for three more years.

Jin: Then why have you returned, when you could have stayed and continued to train?

Y/N: If I didn't return then Ragna would have died. I've already lost people I care about, I wouldn't let it happen again. Which is why I'm going to help you on  your path to forgiveness by starting off, your not going to kill him.

Jin: I'll do as I please, you wouldn't get in my way.

Y/N: Unfortunately for you I will. The moment you step outa line, I'll stop you and unlike before I will end it sooner then last time we fought.

Jin:...Fine.

Y/N: Good answer.

Then Bang returned with tea and dumplings. We ate in silence till there wasn't any dumplings left. Then Jin said.