The nursery looked at the left ear with hesitation, and the expressionless dagger in the left ear, Miao Wei had the courage to continue: "The generals who discovered the generals not only did not get angry, but said happily, 'The death of the willow, the most difficult battle It’s already finished. Because Suwa really hurts many of our soldiers, I heard that many soldiers want to take the body of Liu’s body and vent their anger. They can slap the generals and smother the soldiers who attempted to offend the body of Liu, and ordered the retreat. They just withdrew. Out of the island, the body of Xiangliu turned into black blood, spewed out, and the toxicity was fierce. When it passed, the vegetation was dead, and even the land became black. Then there was no living thing in the whole island. All the soldiers They are very scared, and even the generals are afraid of it. If he does not respect this opponent, he is not allowed to be embarrassed, even if he can't escape."
Xiao Yan’s body softly fell on the couch. If she didn’t believe it before, then she had to believe it at this moment... This kind of thing can only be done by Xiang Liu.

He gestured to the nursery and the left ear to signal them to go out.

He took Xiaoxiao into his arms and said softly: "If you feel uncomfortable, cry out!"

Xiao Yan’s face was white, his body kept snoring, but he lied to himself and murmured: “I’m fine! I’m mentally prepared... When I first met him, I knew I had this day, I always knew! ”
Hey, mention the jar: "Let's have a drink!"

The little cockroach picked up and drank, and a bowl of bowl of spirits was poured down. The face of Xiaoyan’s face was red.

It is getting darker.

He said: "If you don't want to rest, I will accompany you to go outside."

Xiao Yan staggered and climbed onto the couch: "I can sleep."

At first glance, she has to compete with herself, and she no longer advises, put down the curtain account, and lay down to rest.

Xiao Yan breathed smoothly, motionless, and seemed to fall asleep quickly.

In the middle of the night, Xiao Yan suddenly opened his eyes and stared straight at the top of the account.

She quietly got up and watched her still sleeping peacefully and let her heart down. She put on her clothes and walked out of the sleeping hall, sitting in front of the jade.

Outside the palace wall, a round of moon, cold and clear.

Xiao Yan remembered the moon in Qingshui Town. When Liu Liu died, the moon in the sky could still quietly look at him like this? Can he remember the moon they have seen together? Although the East China Sea and Xuanyuan Mountain are far apart, but as long as Liu Liu is willing, she can always let her know. However, even though he died, he did not bother to bid farewell to her. In his eyes, she and his ordinary friends are not counted, they have always been transactions, and every pen is clearly and fairly traded.

Xuanyuan suddenly remembered something, hurriedly rummaging through the body, took out the frog mirror of the close-fitting collection. There are two memories in the mirror, which is the only thing he left for her.

A piece of memory was in Shimizu Town, he could not move because of injury. Mei Xiaoliu caught the opportunity and took the opportunity to report the long-term oppression of the enemy. He used the black charcoal in the stove to draw seven eyes on his face, plus the original two eyes, which happened to be nine eyes, mocking him. It is a nine-headed monster.

There is still a memory in the sea, Mei Xiaoliu and Xiangliu reached a deal, and Xiangliu took her to Wushen Mountain to solve the problem. After the completion of the battle, they were chased by the guards of Wushen Mountain. In order to avoid the pursuit of soldiers, Xiang Liu took her to the bottom of the sea. It was the first time that Xiao Xiao really experienced the magnificentness of the sea. She didn't pay attention to her, and she quietly remembered that Liu Liu was free and free to swim.
Xiao Yan took a deep breath and opened the mirror with spiritual power. After a circle of circles, nothing happened. ⊥思⊥兔⊥网⊥
Xiao Yan suddenly panicked and said: "Impossible! Impossible..." While rushing to explore the mirror with spiritual power.