The people in the store were all excited and asked in a hurry. It turned out that the generals had won the battle and several diners laughed: "Isn’t the generals recently been winning?"

The official who asked everyone to drink wine said: "This is a big victory! The nine fate is dead! You guys certainly don’t know how much the squid is so fierce..."

It was like a slap in the face, and the heart was pierced by a sharp knife. The little cockroaches only felt the ears roar, the chest painful and cracked, and the wine glass in the hand fell.

I am worried, "Little!"

Xiao Yan whispered: "Impossible! Impossible! He can't be so dead! I don't feel anything at all. I don't feel anything..." She suddenly remembered that her lover had been solved by Wang, she did It is impossible to have a feeling. Xiao Yan’s eyes are black and his body is soft backwards.

I was busy helping Xiao Xiao: "We will first take Xuanyuan Mountain and let Miao Wei take the father's token to inquire."

The little girl was heavy and faint, and her heart was over and over. It was just three words "impossible". I don't know how to return to the cloud peak.

When she told the nursery and told her something, she could not hear anything.

The nursery hurried away, feeling like it was only after a while, it seems that after a long time, Miao Wei came back.
Xiao Yan immediately asked: "Is it a fake news?"
Miao Wei said: "Yong Long General said that Xiang Liu was dead."
Xiao Yan screamed: "Impossible, I don't believe it!"
The nursery was shocked and didn't dare to speak again.
He took a large bowl of spirits and forced him to drink it. He asked softly: "Do you want to listen? If you don't want to hear, I will accompany you to drink."

Xiao Yan supported his forehead and said to Miao Wei: "Let's keep talking!"

"After the death of the Chishui clan, His Majesty ordered that the military should be spared at all costs. The generals gathered 200,000 troops to encircle the army. Under the fierce attack of Xuanyuan, the army of the Communists retreated and retreated in the mountains. Not to be out, not to fight in the face. The generals were forced to go to the wilderness and set fire to the mountains, forcing the workers to withdraw from the mountains. The land was Xuanyuan’s army, not only the army that took over the generals, but also the generals who reprimanded the generals. Wan Dajun can also respond at any time. Gonggong can only lead the army to flee to the sea. The generals have expected that the co-workers can only flee to the sea, and the generals of Xinjiang, who had been proficient in water warfare, led the sailors to guard and prepare to intercept. Originally, the original answer was nothing, but Liu was really powerful. He even took a team of dead men, weakened and strong, and repelled the generals of Xinjiang, and opened a bloody road for the workers. But the generals and the generals of Xinjiang All the way to catch up, chasing after a few days and nights, and finally, finally caught up with the work on a desert island overseas. The generals led the army to surround the island, it is said that they used the ancient artifacts to set up the array. Even if the work is Small fish can not escape. Jiang Yu Bing Gong with the firm on a desert island, and co-workers started fighting ...... "

The voice of the nursery was small: "More than a thousand people have surrendered to the 100,000 army, and all of them have surrendered. All of them are the first masters of the Protoss, but they have been fighting the co-workers who have already been injured. The general ordered all the soldiers to send out all the arrows, and the workers were shot and killed by Wan Jian. After his death, he revealed his original body, which was a nine-headed demon... It was only when he accepted the generals that he knew that he was fooled."

Xiao Yan bent down, his body, his hands covered his face, his shoulders trembled in his hands, and the nursery did not dare to say anything. He sighed the back of Xiaoyan and said, "Let's talk about it!"