🔹Author's Note🔹

Phewww! It's been a minute guys. I appologize! 😅😅😅 Little life update: I finished my associates degree and moved to Nashville! I am currently studying songwriting and music business here at Belmont University with a double major in English! So as you can see, I've got a pretty heavy load! But now that I'm transitioning better, I should start writing again! Again I'm super sorry for the terrible delays in the chapters over the course of the last few months. I haven't had much time to breathe let alone write. 😭😭😓 But I'm halfway through the book and part two is up!

Also it's hard to believe that this book is #7 of the 600 some Beatle fanfics. Guys, that's incredible. I never dreamed that what started out as a crack of inspo from another fanfic would lead to my hitting the charts. I love you all so much, big thanks to my faithful readers who have stuck with me! I hope you have enjoyed Wendy and George as much as I have writing about them!

So in part two we are going to plunge into December and witness a little drama with John. Paul is living with Wendy at the Ashers. I am going to try to bring Peter in a little more and better include some of the others. Got more saucy George scenes for ya. And last but not least we have...the tour...

Anyway just wanted to say that I'm back from the dead...hopefully for much longer this time. Stay guroovy, folks! I just saw Nesmith...Nash is good. 💓

XOXO Ash

P.S. chapters may be a little bit shorter in part two as I will be writing for shorter periods of time. I appologize in advance. It's just a better way for me to get stuff published quicker and out to you guys even if it isn't 5000 words.