They both groaned, Jeno helping the two up. They both had deep shades of pink on their faces, Jaemin held the back of his neck.

"Sorry..." he said, only to have Renjun grab his and Jeno's hand, dragging them at a faster pace.

"Guys, I'm going to be late," he said, still blushing.

Jaemin and Jeno looked at each other, looking at their hands holding Renjun's then at each other.

Eyes widened, this was not what they expected.

But, they couldn't say they hated it.

Renjun slowed down after a couple of minutes, not wanting to drag the boys anymore. He continued walking, but significantly slowed down.

The other two noticed, instantly concerned.

"Renjun, are you sure you're good to walk?" Jeno asked, concerned laced into his words.

"Yeah, you're legs gave out back there," Jaemin said, pointing behind him.

"Well, they hurt because I've been sitting all day. But that's life, so I'll deal with it," Renjun answered, shrugging his shoulders.

I just want to go home, he thought, but turned towards the other boys.

But I don't want to leave them. 

Jeno had an idea.

He walked slightly faster and crouched in front of Renjun, back facing the other boy.

"W-what are you doing, J-Jeno?" Renjun asked, startled at the sudden fast action.

"If you're in pain, I can help. Hop on!" Jeno said, smiling back at the older.

"A-are you sure?" 

"Just get on his back," Jaemin said, pushing the smaller onto his best friend. Smiling as Renjun fell onto Jeno's back,  immediately getting flustered.

Jeno quickly grabbed the older's legs and stood up before he could get back off.

Renjun gently hit Jeno's back, upset that the younger had to pick him up.

I can walk like a big boy. I'm not three.

Jeno smiled happily when he felt the older boy's arms wrap gently around his neck for support.

Jaemin felt a little twinge of jealousy, but the problem was that he didn't know who he was jealous of. That Jeno made Renjun happy by giving him a piggy-back ride, or that Renjun was able to make Jeno happy by letting him.

I think we'll be just fine, Jaemin thought, scuffing his shoe on the white concrete.

"We are nearly there," Renjun informed the other two, watching Jaemin's eyes widen as they saw the large building coming into view.

"I-is that yours?!" Jeno asked, staring at the metal building.

"Y-yeah? I-I mean that I board in one of the wings. Don't you guys have a dorm like that?" Renjun asked, getting confused.

"No-"

"We legit have four other guys living with us," Jeno cut Jaemin off, in awe at the building they were getting closer and closer to.

Renjun froze, making Jeno tense and stop walking.

"What's wrong?" he asked, causing Jaemin to look at Renjun.

"You have a total of six guys in one dorm?"

"Yes?" Jaemin answered, slightly confused.

"I don't live with anyone," Renjun said, looking down, voice becoming quiet.

"What?!" Jeno asked, completely taken aback.

They were at the large building, the "moonlight" casting a pale white on the metal.

Renjun hopped off of Jeno's back, wincing at the sudden shock he felt run up his legs, but otherwise ignored it, and pressed his finger onto the scanner. A beep rang out, and the door opened, and Renjun turned towards the other two.

Their eyes wide, he suddenly got shy.

This was borderline too much for the older. He wasn't sure what to do, so the boys awkwardly shuffled between a handshake, hug, and a high five. Giggling the youngest brought them all together in a hug, smiling in content.

Renjun savored the embrace. He hadn't been in human contact for all these years, so he took all he could. In the small huddle of the three boys, Renjun jerked away suddenly, and sneezed to the side, shaking his head from the force.

"I'll see you guys...tomorrow?" Renjun asked, trying to not react to their suddenly sullen looking faces. He didn't want to see their beautiful faces in a frown.

"Yeah, for sure we'll try," Jaemin perked up, trying to lighten the mood.

"Tomorrow," Jeno said, eyesmile returning. He hadn't smiled this much in such a long time.

Renjun waved at them softly, and closed the door, and leaned against it.

This is great.

Jaemin and Jeno looked at each other, smiles big.

Jaemin held his hand out, smiling still, as Jeno took his hand, eyesmile still on display.

Happy.

. . . 

A/N:

I hope you all like this. I tried my best, and I'm not gonna lie, kind of made this chapter last minute, because, well, procrastination, but I STILL MADE IT IN TIME !!!

finished: 2018.10.02

published: 2018.10.03

Guilty Parties  [ NoRenMin ] | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara