- Twenty Seven -

Life at Renjun's dorm with six extra people has become a completely new experience for Renjun.

The maknaes quarreling playfully together, to Mark and Donghyuck boogieing from time to time, to Jeno and Jaemin playfully messing with Renjun.

It was great.

Ever since Renjun's near attack, each person found it absolutely necessary to pop up at random times to Renjun to give him miscellaneous information to get him through the day even if he already had the information.

They were let off from their usual school days, the Capital keeping them inside the dorm for "scientific reasonings," or at least that's what they said in the documents instead of putting lab rat nest.

But the different sets of information given to Renjun became a schedule throughout the day.

In the morning, Jeno would start off as soon as Renjun woke up, giving random Engineering facts or personal facts if Renjun already had that information. He would also give him information about Defects that Jeno had collected over time hacking into the imputting system at school to choose his own course to follow up on.

During meals, Donghyuck would give Renjun different cooking techniques and facts about produce, or rare foods that used to exist that no longer do.

During down time both Chenle and Jisung would give him random facts about just about anything that came to their minds, but that was always an open-ended conversation that could lead to many different things.

Usually, if they would give Renjun some information that wasn't worthy of further discussion, they would immediately either leave to go talk amongst themselves, or just sit with Renjun until they found something to debate over.

In one instance, Renjun and Jisung both had a very in depth conversation about alien life forms, and how the universe could be made up. This lead to weeks of theories and concepts that the two came up with, and were further discussed.

But then right after dinner, Mark would come up to Renjun and give him tidbits of information about human life or even what Renjun's new roommates were up to at their old dorm on a usual day.

Then right before falling asleep, Jaemin would talk about how the world used to be like before the government takeover, or he would just whisper random facts about himself as he lay in bed with Renjun.

The six boys had made it almost a code that Renjun would not be able to sleep on his own in order to prevent and keep an eye out for any new attacks that may happen in the night, but that had yet to happen.

This night had no difference.

Jaemin lay beside Renjun, feeding the older somewhat baseless information as Jeno stroked the older's hair in order to relax his mind on order to prepare for sleep.

Renjun liked this routine, behind able to wake up with Jaemin and Jeno at his sides, and go to bed the same way. And Jaemin and Jeno were beyond happy being able to help Renjun even in the slightest ways possible.

They both became more and more fond of the older boy, and bonded over that one more similarity between themselves.

Looks like Project Delta is going well, Mark thought one day, seeing the three boys cuddling in Renjun's bed one night.

And things were going well, until one day.

Renjun had been preparing food while Donghyuck was telling him about the fruit Cupuaçu and about where it used to come from. Then the headache came, but Renjun brushed it off. He had been having these headaches for a little while, but kept quiet about them, not wanting to worry the others.