- Twenty -

Renjun woke up, surrounded by warmth.

It was the first time, his bed usually cold, with only the little heat that was trapped between him and the blanket.

He let himself enjoy the warmth, smiling lightly, feeling the arms around his body tighten themselves into his body.

He detached his arm from behind someone's head, and wrapped them around that person, giving them warmth and the feeling of the embrace.

"Ge-ge, I missed you," Renjun heard, the comfortable lilt of Mandarin dancing into his ears.

He smiled at the younger's words, only answer to be a gentle squeeze to the younger.

He nearly flinched when he felt arms pull him slightly backwards, making him drag Chenle with him, as he collided with the person's chest.

He turned, expecting to see Jaemin's face, with big eyes looking back at him. But instead he was meant with a sleeping Jaemin, and Jeno holding Jaemin's and his own arms around Renjun's waist. 

He smiled at the two other sleeping boys, and then turned back to hug Chenle once more.

This was bliss.

The temptation of sleep pulling him in once again.

. . . 

Mark woke up, cold.

This is weird, isn't Chenle...?

He opened his eyes when his hand only felt the cold sheet when searching for Chenle.

He swore that the younger was with him last night,

He wouldn't of left, would he..?

Getting out of the bed, he staggered slightly to the door, deciding to check the other rooms for the younger.

When he didn't find him in Donghyuck's and Jisung's room, he woke the two up, hearing groans of protest.

"Mark-hyung, get out," Jisung said, voice small and tired.

Mark smiled lightly at the younger, amused by his sleepiness.

"Jisung, I can't find Chenle."

At the sound of his best friend's name, Jisung shot up, his hair sticking up, his puffy eyes wide. 

"Did you check everywhere?" he asked.

"Well, I haven't checked the kitchen, Jeno's and Jaemin's room, or Renjun's room, but he said not to go in there, and I didn't really want to bother him," Mark answered, slightly holding his neck, feeling like he should've waiting until after checking those rooms to wake the two up.

Well, Jisung anyway. 

Donghyuck on the other hand fell back asleep after hearing what was wrong.

Jisung, now fully awake, started to shake the boy, effectively waking the older up.

"J-Jisung, what the hell?" he said, his voice sounding as if it gave up on him in between.

"If I don't get to sleep any longer, neither do you," the youngest emphasized, and then proceeded to push Donghyuck off of the bed.

Mark stopped him, getting him to help check the other rooms.

They headed out the door, hearing Donghyuck protest from the warmth that the younger took away. before laying down on the bed again.

. . . 

The first place they decided to go to was the kitchen.

Chenle was quite known for late night snacks, and eating them.