Fan of Yours Chapter 27 - Good News

Começar do início

After a week, you started recording your songs, started shooting the music video etc.

You are now prepared for another promotion period. It will be again tiring but of course fun because you'll be able to interact with your fans again.

-Fast Forward-

After a few weeks, the music video was released online together with your album.

"Guys, the music video was released" you said to others because all of you are waiting for the release.

All of you watched the music video. Goosebumps and excitement fill the room,

"Oh my god, that was really good" Ki Kwa said.

"I think it'll be a hit" Li Xua said.

"I hope we met with the fans' expectations" you said.

"Come on hyung, they will like it" Jaehyun said.

"Wait wait wait, you need to see this" Jae Kwon said.

"Look, so many comments are posted" he added.

All of you looked at the comments.

"OMG Dreamers! That was a bop!"

"Okay, song of the year!"

"Stan this talented group omg"

"The concept suits them so much! Song of the year for sure"

You were amazed by the comments.

"hyung, it means we met with their expectations" Jae Kwon said.

"Yeah, don't down yourself hyung, promotion period is now starting so let's prepare ourselves to make our fans happy" Jaehyun said.

Promotion period has started, you got invitation for guesting on variety shows, went to music shows, went to fan meetings and many more.

"jagi~ are you doing great? It's almost 3 weeks of your promotion period, you've went to many shows, I think you're tired, I'll bring you foods tonight at your dorm" Sana left you a message.

You read the message almost after an hour since you are on a show when she messaged you.

"Okay jagi, I'll wait for you tonight" you replied to her.

After a long period of promotion, it ended tonight.

"Alright, you've done great guys! That will be the wrap up show for your promotion. Have a good rest" Manager Kim said.

You all went back to dorm and you went straight to your room.

You lay down on your bed and fell asleep.

"Hyung?" Jaehyun softly waking you up.

"Oh why?" you said in a sleepy voice.

"Sana-sunbaenim is here" he said.

"Oh I forgot, she said she's coming. Alright I'll go out" you said as you groom yourself and went out.

"Sorry I fell asleep" you said to Sana.

"It's okay, promoting is really tiring" Sana said.

"Oh yeah, I brought some foods for all of you for doing a good job" she added.

"Woooow! just right in time, we're hungry" Jae Kwon said as he went out of his room.

You get the foods that Sana brought and prepare the table.

While eating,

"hyung, I think you have a message" Ki Kwa said.

"Can you bring it to me?" you asked.

Ki Kwa gave your phone and you received a message from the CEO.

"Good Evening Y/N! Congratulations for promoting your album well! You all have done a great job so you all need to rest. In that case, Please tell your members that I'll give you 2 weeks to go back home. The company will provide a vehicle to bring your korean members to their respective home while the tickets for you and Li Xua, will be answered by the company together with the vehicle that will bring you to the airport" the CEO's message.

"Guys!" you called their attention

You couldn't stop yourself from smiling.

"What is it? What's with that smile?" Jae Kwon said.

"The CEO just messaged me and he said..." you intentionally making them to wait.

"What? Faster, I'm getting nervous hahahaha!" Jaehyun said.

"The CEO said that... for doing a great job in promoting, we can go home for 2 weeks!" you said.

All of your members cheered and happy for the announcement.

"and also, the company will answer all the vehicle that will bring you to your respective home and they will also answer the plane tickets for me and Li Xua" you added.

All of them cheered more for a wonderful news.

You saw Sana also happy for the reward that your group got.

After a while, you all finished eating.

You called Sana.

"Jagi!" you said and signal her to sit beside you.

"Why?" she asked as she sat beside you.

"Actually, the CEO's message that I have said is not yet over" you said to Sana

"What? So there's more? What is it? Why you didn't tell the others?" she asked.

----------

Alright! Sorry for my slow update, it's just that we have so many school works since I'm in my last year in college. I'm now on the next chapters and I hope you like the story! ^^ Thank you~